New ‘Message’ From Prince Harry’s Ex-Girlfriend: Royal Family disappointed of Meghan Markle
Prince Harry’s cousins, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, the daughters of Harry’s uncle Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, are outraged at Meghan Markle’s antics over the Christmas holiday, and it looks like they have taken steps to “drive Meghan from Britain.” Dubbing her “Princess Pushy,” the British press is reporting on the hasty retreat by Markle, and it may also be due to the message Harry’s ex-girlfriend sent him. We’ve uncovered all the insider information you don’t want to miss.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are making headlines in the British press after it was reported that Princess Pushy is nowhere to be found. Daily Mail covered Queen Elizabeth attending church services on New Year’s Eve with other royals on Sunday, in an article titled, “The Queen bids farewell to 2017 by attending church at Sandringham with her family (but there’s no sign of Harry and Meghan).”