Meghan Markle’s sister plans to release ‘tell-all’ book on Duchess for royal baby’s birth
MEGHAN Markle’s half-sister Samantha has revealed she still intends to release a ‘tell-all’ book about the Duchess of Sussex with the explosive claims set to be published next year – in time for the birth of Meghan’s royal baby.
Samantha Markle, who previously went by the surname Grant, earlier announced she would be writing a book titled ‘The Diary of Princess Pushy’s Sister’. Following soured relations with her half-sister, Samantha initially pulled the plug on the book’s title in order to make amends with Meghan. At the time her agent Linda Langton said: “I suggested she change it as it did not reflect what she’d told me about her loving feelings for Meghan.” But the outspoken Samantha has now confirmed the book is going ahead with a new title ‘In The Shadows Of The Duchess’ and is set to be published in April or May, according to the
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
It will coincide with the birth of Meghan’s royal baby which is expected next Spring, according to Kensington Palace’s announcement.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Samantha has claimed the book will “cover everything”.
Samantha told Daily Star Online: “In The Shadows Of The Duchess covers everything – the world does not know truth total truth. I’m holding nothing back!
“From lullabies to lies – it’s all there in my book.
“The book covers everything that goes on behind the scenes that the world does not know and trust me there is a lot.”
Samantha also revealed how she is carrying out “guest speaker engagements” and also launching a new podcast.
It comes after royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams claimed not even the joyous occasion of Meghan’s pregnancy would be able to repair the divide between the Duchess and the rest of the outspoken Markle family.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Meghan’s half-brother Thomas Markle Jnr and father Thomas Markle Snr, Samantha and nephew Tyler Dooley have all given explosive – and often scathing – interviews about the Duchess and the Royal Family.
Mr Fitzwilliams previously told Express.co.uk: “After their outrageous behaviour, it just won’t happen and I don’t think anyone expects that it ever would.”
Meghan has also reportedly not spoken to her father Thomas for several months, following several scathing interviews he has given, criticising his daughter, Harry and the Royal Family.
Mr Fitzwilliams suggested there could still be time for Mr Markle to repair his strained relationship with Meghan, but only when he stops talking to the global media about her.
He said: “It is to be hoped that, over time, a relationship will be reestablished with her father but if it happens it will happen quietly and absolutely not whilst he talks to the press. “
“The behaviour of the rest of her family simply does not deserve comment. She is happily married and when she, as the first American princess, gives birth it will be a joyous global event.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK