Meghan Markle’s future sister-in-law arrested after allegedly assaulting fiance
Meghan Markle’s family drama does not appear to be ending anytime soon as the future royal plans her marriage to Prince Harry in May.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
The former actress’ future sister-in-law was arrested in Oregon on New Year’s Eve for allegedly assaulting her Markle’s half-brother, TMZ reported.
Darlene Blount, 37, was booked for fourth-degree assault into Josephine County Jail following an altercation with fiancé, Thomas Markle Jr. She was reportedly held in jail for a few hours before she was released.
Additional information into the cause of the allegations were not immediately available.
The former “Suits” actress – and her family’s dynamic – has taken over headlines since announcing her engagement on Nov. 27.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Thomas Markle, who shares the same father with the former actress, spoke to the Daily Mail before the alleged altercation. In the interview, he said he has not spoken to his half-sister since 2011 and does not expect an invitation to the wedding.
Last month, Meghan Markle’s half-sister, Samantha Grant, slammed Prince Harry after he said that his family was the one his bride-to-be “never had.”
Grant fired back that the actress “has a large family who were always there with her and for her.”
The 33-year-old prince and his bride-to-be are set to marry at St George’s Chapel, Windsor, on May 19.
Source: foxnews com
Tags: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle