Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas says she is ignoring him and has changed her phone numbers
MEGHAN Markle’s dad Thomas says she has changed her phone number to avoid talking to him.
Thomas Markle has revealed his fear of never meeting the children daughter Meghan Markle and Prince Harry may have.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
He claims that Meghan is ignoring him and has changed her phone numbers since marrying the prince.
In an interview with The Mail on Sunday, the 74 year old says: “I’m really hurt that she’s cut me off completely.
“I used to have a phone number and a text number for her personal aides at the Palace, but after I said a few critical words about the Royal Family changing Meghan, they cut me off.
“Those numbers were disconnected, they no longer work. I have no way of contacting my daughter.”
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Thomas says he wants to send Meghan a card for her 37th birthday, which she will celebrate on 4 August, but know she will never see it.
“If I sent a birthday card to Kensington Palace, or wherever she’s living now, it’ll just be one among thousands. She’s probably never see it.
“I thought about sending it by Priority Mail Express, but the Palace would probably just soak it in water for three days to make sure it doesn’t explode.”
Speaking about his potential future grandchildren Thomas, who recently claimed that Meghan was “terrified of royal duties,” said: “What’s sad is that some time in the next year Meghan and Harry will have a baby and I’ll be a grandfather, and if we’re not speaking I won’t see my grandchild.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
“How tragic is that, to deprive a child of its grandfather because I said a few things critical of the Royal family?”
He added: “They’re just like a Monty Python sketch. Say a few critical words about the Royal family and they put their fingers in their ears, cover their eyes and pull the blinds down. They don’t want to know about it.”
Thomas continued: “I tell you, I’ve just about reached my limit with Meghan and the Royal family. They want me to be silent, they want me to just go away. But I won’t be silenced.”
Source: OK CO UK