MEGHAN MARKLE has been urged to join Dancing with the Stars by judge Bruno Tonioli, who works on both the British and US version of the show.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle shocked the world in January with the announcement they and their young son Archie would no longer participating in royal life. Their tell-all-book, Finding Freedom, will soon be released.
No longer senior royals, the couple are continuing with their lives independent of the Royal Family.
And now, Bruno Tonioli has called for the former Suits actress to take part in the hit Dancing with the Stars show.
Speaking to Extra’s Terri Seymour, the judge said: “Obviously Meghan, she is here [in Los Angeles] now.
“She would be great.
Meghan Markle urged to join Dancing with the Stars (Image: Getty)
Judge Bruno Tonioli wants Meghan Markle in the new season (Image: Getty)
“It would make her look accessible and funny, it would be brilliant.
“Meghan if you are watching this, we would love you to do it!”
Although TV and film production has been halted since the outbreak of COVID-19, Mr Tonioli believes the ABC dance competition could still be filmed without an audience.
He said: “If you can recreate the sense of excitement, I am sure it’s possible.”
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle left royal duties this year (Image: Getty)
If Meghan does join the show, she may join the likes of Jonathan Scott, Charlie Sheen and Ryan Shazier, the Sun reported.
The couple returned to the UK to complete their final round of royal engagements in March, but are now thought to be living in Los Angeles with their one-year-old Archie Harrison.
The couple left the UK just before the coronavirus pandemic prompted a worldwide lockdown.
But as the couple are currently away from the UK, they could be missing out on a Royal Family reunion in June as the government begins to ease lockdown restrictions.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle timeline (Image: Express)
From today, people will be allowed to gather in groups of six in public places or in private outdoor spaces like gardens as long as people stay two metres apart.
Due to their ages, the Queen and Prince Philip may be unable to partake due to shielding measures.
However other royals such as Prince Charles and Prince William could finally be reunited after weeks apart, and could soon be allowed to meet in the gardens of their royal residences.
But due to restrictions on international travel, any family reunion will have to be put on hold.
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and baby Archie (Image: Getty)
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) are currently advising against all but essential travel, and the US has also introduced strict rules on air travel, meaning Harry may need to stay separated from his family for longer.
Unlike other members of the Royal Family, Harry and Meghan have been keeping a relatively low profile.
Harry appeared via video link last week to speak to Sport at the Heart volunteers, to thank them for their efforts.
In May Meghan and baby Archie appeared to read a story for charity Save the Children, also marking Archie’s first birthday on May 6.
The British Royal Family (Image: Getty)
As part of the terms of their exit from the Royal Family, Meghan and Harry will no longer be using the Sussex Royal brand in their future endeavours.
The couple signed off on their official Sussex Royal Instagram account at the end of March, to thank their fans and followers for their support.
The caption read: “As we all find the part we are to play in this global shift and changing of habits, we are focusing this new chapter to understand how we can best contribute.
“While you may not see us here, the work continues.
British Royal Family tree (Image: Express)
“Thank you to this community – for the support, the inspiration and the shared commitment to the good in the world.
“We look forward to reconnecting with you soon. You’ve been great!
“Until then, please take good care of yourselves, and of one another.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK