Meghan Markle pregnancy update: Meghan cradles baby bump as Harry looks on protectively
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry were out in London last night, with Meghan sporting a growing royal baby bump.
Meghan Markle, 37 and Prince Harry, 34, are expecting their first baby in the spring of 2019. The pair headed out for the Royal Variety Performance on Monday night, which coincided with their six-month wedding anniversary.
Looking stylish as ever, Meghan showed off the bump in a sleeveless black and white £895 top and a matching £850 skirt by London-based designer Safiyaa.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex mingled with some of the celebrities taking part in the show, including members of the cast of the musical Hamilton.
Prince Harry looked relaxed as he chatted with members of the pop band Take That.
Meghan also seemed excited to see the band, telling them: “I’m looking forward to seeing you closing the show.”
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
The Duke kept a watchful eye on his pregnant wife, at times gazing sweetly as the Sussex bump.
When did Meghan and Harry marry?
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry were married on May 19, 2018, at St George’s Chapel, in the grounds of Windsor Castle.
They have been married for just over six months and began dating about a year and a half before the wedding.
The romance captured the imagination of the public around the world, as the first ever mixed-race bride married into the British Royal family.
An estimated 29 million people around the world tuned in to watch the nuptials, sparking a UK tourism boost expected to funnel about £500 million into the UK.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
When is Meghan due?
Kensington Palace said the Duchess is “expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019.”
Spring technically lasts from March 20, 2019, to June 21, 2019, so Meghan could deliver somewhere in that time.
The Duchess is thought to be about five months along now, so it’s thought she’s likely to be due in early spring.
A royal source told Daily Express columnist Adam Helliker the couple conceived in Scotland over the summer.
The source revealed Harry and Meghan are believed to have conceived their first child during when they joined Prince Charles and Camilla for a five-day break at the Castle of Mey in Caithness.
Harry and Meghan were said to have “spent a lot of time in their room” during the summer trip to Scotland.
The source said: “They stayed there for five days and, even though they went for long walks during the day, nobody bothered them and they were very self-contained.
“They spent a lot of time in their room, so we think that’s where it happened.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK