Meghan Markle Makes a Rare Public Appearance, and Can’t Avoid Prince Harry Questions
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
The actress participated in a live reading of the Suits pilot over the weekend, where she faced questions about her relationship with a smile.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Per the Daily Mail, Markle was asked if she hopes to marry Harry. She “smiled but said nothing” in response to the inquiry. It’s not exactly an official, or even unofficial, confirmation that a wedding is in the cards, but let’s embrace it anyway. Pippa’s wedding is over! There’s no more spotlight to steal, and all the room in the world for Meghan and Harry to make it happen.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Still, Markle remained mum on the future. She refused to comment when the Mail inquired after the reading, staying focused on the Suits theme of the night. However, her co-star Patrick J. Adams was a little more forthcoming when asked about Markle’s relationship with Harry.
“Meghan and I have been such good friends for years now and to see her so happy is great. She’s super excited,” Adams told Entertainment Tonight. While he said the cast rarely discusses their personal lives at work, he continued, “I’m super happy for her, and she’s been such a pro in this season and it’s going so well.”
Adams, who’s directing the series’s 100th episode, was then cajoled into a dream other than Harry and Meghan getting married. He joked about the prince having a cameo on Suits, telling E.T., “I’ll work on it. I’ll put in the hours. I’m sure it’s super easy and uncomplicated.”
Source: vanityfair com
Tags: Meghan, Meghan Markle, DailyMail, Harry, Smiled, Marriage, Wedding