Meghan Markle inspires Prince Konstantin of Bavaria’s bride in VERY familiar wedding look
MEGHAN Markle’s signature style appears to have inspired European royals with the glowing bride of Prince Konstantin of Bavaria donning a very similar look for her royal wedding.
Deniz Kaya, who is now officially titled Princess Deniz of Bavaria, channelled the Duchess of Sussex’s bridal look – from her brunette updo and minimalist makeup to her boat neck dress with full length gown.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
The stunning bride arrived at the church in St Moritz in Switzerland on Saturday wearing the ivory lace gown with long sleeves and a scalloped neckline, teamed with a sweeping full-length veil.
Although her dress was lace, there was little else to part the two stunning gowns, with Meghan also choosing a relaxed and simple silhouette for her big day in May.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Deniz also wore her hair in Meghan’s signature middle-parted bun, while showing off her glowing complexion with a simple make-up look.
Marrying Prince Harry in May, Meghan arrived at Windsor Castle looking demure with her familiar updo, paired with soft, radiant makeup and a neutral eye.
Bride Deniz opted for an elegant ivory lace gown and a full-length veil, similar to Meghan, whose five metre-long white silk veil included floral detail representing all 53 countries of the Commonwealth.
Even her bridesmaids gave a nod to Meghan’s, with Deniz’s youngsters wearing white flower garlands just like Princess Charlotte and her fellow bridesmaids did.
She is now married to Prince Konstantin of Bavaria after a ceremony at the Eglise au Bois filled with glamorous high society guests – including Princess Sofia of Sweden.
The bride and groom were joined by flower girls dressed in pretty printed dresses and floral crowns and smartly-dressed page boys who showered them in confetti as they left the church.
Following the ceremony, the bride and groom hosted a lavish reception and dinner for guests in the nearby town of Engadine.
Konstantin, 32, is the son of Prince Leopold and Princess Ursula of Bavaria, and part of the House of Wittelsbach that ruled the German region until 1918.
The Bavarian royals ruled in the German region from 1180 to 1918, after King Ludwig II was deposed during the First World War.
The bride and groom’s glamorous wedding guests brought out all the stops to ensure they looked the part for the high society wedding.
They included Princess Sofia of Sweden, 33, who looked stylish in a floor-length pale blue dress, which she teamed with a gold clutch bag, while her husband Carl Philip, 39, opted for a smart tuxedo.
The groom’s mother Ursula meanwhile opted for a glamorous nude dress featuring sequin detailing and a semi-sheer bodice.
Family members attending the wedding included Prince Franz of Bavaria, Princess Felipa of Bavaria and her husband Christian Dienst.
Prince Manuel of Bavaria and his wife Anna were also among the royals in attendance, along with Princess Maria Astrid of Liechtenstein.
Other stylish guests included actress and film director Mafalda Millies, who opted for a stunning floral dress for the ceremony, and Ludvig Andersson, the son of ABBA’s Benny Andersson.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK