Meghan Markle’s Invictus Games appearance alongside Prince Harry causes HUGE reaction as her budget dress sells out instantly
MEGHAN Markle attended the Invictus Games – but didn’t sit with Prince Harry.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been officially dating for almost a year and were expected to step out together at the Invictus Games.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
And Suits actress Meghan did attend – however she didn’t sit with the Prince.
Regardless, their attendance caused even more speculation that the couple could get engaged soon, and Meghan – who has an impressive net worth- looked stunning.
Wearing her brunette locks loosely curled, Meghan opted for subtle make-up and won many admiring glances.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
According to fashion blog Meghan’s Mirror, Meghan opted for a budget mid length chiffon dress in truffle from Toronto based shop Aritzia, costing $185 – approximately £137.
But for fans looking to copy the look, you’ll be disappointed – the dress in that colour has totally sold out across all sizes.
However, while the dress was a bargain, she teamed the look up with designer accessories.
She opted for a Mackage “Baya” jacket in Bordeaux costing £518.
She then accompanied the look with nude patent Jimmy Choo heels, costing £425.
The Suits actress – who has an interesting family – and the royal have been in a relationship since November 2016, and it appears to be serious.
Meghan is even reported to have met the Queen already – way before pregnant Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton had her first meeting before marrying Prince William and having children Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
Source: OK CO UK
Tags: Designer Accessories, Meghan Markle, Pregnant Duchess of Cambridge, Nude Patent Jimmy Choo Heels, Meghan Markle met Queen, Kate Middleton, Marrying Prince William, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, Bargain