Meghan Markle CAN’T keep her eyes off husband Harry on day two of Ireland visit
Meghan Markle couldn’t keep her eyes off new husband Prince Harry on day two of the newlyweds official visit to Ireland.
The Duchess of Sussex was snapped as she gazed lovingly at her husband, proving she is loved-up as ever just months after the couple married in a glorious Windsor Royal Wedding.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
The adorable moment came as Meghan and Harry visited the official residece of Ireland’s President Michael D Higgins on the second day of their whistlestop tour in Ireland.
Meghan was also captured clinging on to Harry as she struggled in her heels on the cobbles during the couple’s arrival at residence Aras an Uachtarain, the former British Viceregal lodge in Dublin’s Phoenix Park.
But she quickly regained composure and the loved up couple proceeded to walk ahead holding hands, with their fingers entwined.
MEGHAN AND HARRY’S SECOND DAY IN IRELAND
It is the duke and duchess’ first official royal tour as a married couple.
And Meghan Markle, 36, has so far oozed confidence as she settles in to her new role as a full-time member of the Royal Family with ease.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
It proves that her royal crash-course under the watchful eye of the Queen is paying off.
The couple are known for their public displays of affection and are often photographed showing their affection towards each other by holding hands, linking arms and hugging.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK