Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to FINALLY appear on Buckingham Palace’s balcony together
MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry are set to finally appear on Buckingham Palace’s iconic balcony together to celebrate the Queen’s 92nd birthday on Saturday, a Royal source has claimed.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
The balcony is famous for Royal couples making an appearance after they wed, but the Duke and Duchess of Sussex broke from tradition and married in Windsor.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
The source said: “There will be huge interest in seeing the newlyweds after the magic of their wedding.”
They also told the Daily Mirror: “The balcony appearance is the perfect symbol of how Meghan has been welcomed into the family.”
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
The Queen’s birthday is one of the most highly anticipated Royal events and is commemorated by an event dubbed Trooping the Colour.
The engagement is cemented in tradition and will involve a military parade where the Queen will inspect her personal troops.
Since 1748 Trooping the Colour has been an official commemoration of the monarch in power’s birthday.
As is tradition, the Royals will travel from Buckingham Palace to Horse Guards Parade in Whitehall before coming back again.
Afterwards they will stand on Buckingham Palace’s balcony and acknowledge members of the public eagerly anticipating a photo opportunity of the family together.
It is here the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will make their first appearance together on the balcony of Buckingham Palace.
An RAF flypast will take place while the Royal’s are on the balcony in what will surely be a superb end to the eagerly awaited day.
Prince George and Princess Charlotte may be seen on the balcony, although it is unknown if Prince Louis will feature.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are thought to be on their honeymoon after attending a garden party at Buckingham Palace in celebration of Prince Charles’ 70th birthday.
Since the engagement, the newlyweds have not been seen, leading many to speculate the pair have jetted off for their vacation.
Buckingham Palace’s iconic balcony has played host to a number of wedding day kisses that have made the royal history books.
Prince Charles and Princess Diana kissed in front of the public in 1981 in the same way Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson did five years later.
Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge also shared a romantic kiss on the balcony in 2011.
The only time Trooping the Colour was cancelled was back in 1955 due to a rail strike.
It will take place on June 9 this year – it always falls on the second Saturday of June.
SOURCE: EXPRESS CO UK