Markle and Prince Harry are also celebrating their one-year anniversary now
After a quiet couple of weeks, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly reuniting for Markle’s 36th birthday. Hello! reports that Markle flew to London a week before her August 4th birthday and was observed, undisturbed, in a white blazer in the city’s Waterloo station.
- ‘Unsettling!’ Meghan and Harry face backlash for ‘commodifying’ children ‘from birth’
- Queen only royal who can diffuse rift as William doesn’t ‘trust Harry anymore’ say experts
- Prince Harry may bring Archie during UK return - ‘Great diffuser of the situation’
- Princess Diana's amazing ability to 'seek out people' hailed in touching tribute
- Charles ‘worried’ about line of succession law change before Archie and Lilibet arrival
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry bought Lilibet Diana web domains before birth of daughter
- Meghan left Fiji engagement 'because UN did not make her a goodwill ambassador'
- They'll never get out! Harry and Meghan 'part of royals' whether pair 'like it or not'
- William confessed A-listers refused to work with him before Harry’s star-studded doc
- Prince Charles makes cute salute to son William as he turns 39
- Queen could use 'final trump card' in threat to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Prince Charles tries to palm off anti-wrinkle cream to Camilla in cheeky gaffe
Markle is apparently accompanied by her mother. And while it isn’t known whether her mom has or hasn’t already met her daughter’s beau, her maternal presence is just another indicator of how serious these two are.
Prince Harry was away from the city earlier this week: He was spotted at Google Camp in Sicily, though it isn’t clear for how long and whether he’s still there. It’s also unclear when Markle initially arrived in London.
Markle and Prince Harry are also celebrating their one-year anniversary now—and perhaps an engagement soon too, if that wild rumor that they’d be engaged by September 21 comes to fruition.
From: ELLE US
Tags: Meghan Markle, Meghan, Markle, Royals, British Royals, Anniversary, Birthday