Kate Middleton and husband Prince William were out and about today to visit Evelina London Children’s Hospital in London. For the special occasion, the Duchess of Cambridge looked chic in a polkadot dress.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Kate Middleton, 36, looked as radiant as ever for her royal engagement with Prince William, 36, today, wearing a mid-length polkadot dress from L.K. Bennett. The Duchess of Cambridge’s dress was a gorgeous deep green shade and featured a bow at the collar and elegant pleats in the skirt. With a button-up detail from the waist up, the dress is cinched at the waist and fell just below the Duchess’ knees. With a price tag £325, the pretty ensemble also comes in black.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
The Duchess’ accessories were also from L.K. Bennett, with Kate splashing out on their Fern Khaki Suede Courts which cost £195
Catherine teamed the dress with a suede pair of khaki court heels and a matching clutch bag.
The Duchess’ accessories were also from L.K. Bennett, with Kate splashing out on their Fern Khaki Suede Courts which cost £195.
Meanwhile, her clutch bag also appeared to be from the high street store and is currently on sale.
The Dora Khaki Suede Clutch is now £119, reduced from £175.
The clutch also comes in pink, red, bright green and black.
With her hair twisted into voluminous ringlets, the mother of three let her tresses rest around her shoulders.
She completed her outfit with her favourite pair of drop pearl earrings, letting her 50’s style dress do all the talking.
Prince William’s wife wore natural makeup for the outing, adding a sweep of kohl liner around her eyes and a little more rouge than usual on her cheekbones.
Ahead of their visit the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge posed for photos outside of the hospital, with Kate clutching a bouquet of flowers.
The royal couple have been busy with royal engagements this month, last week hosting a Christmas party in Cyprus for those whose loved ones cannot spend the festive season with them.
For the occasion last week Kate wore a pair of wide leg trousers, a style loved by her sister-in-law the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle.
Kate and William brought the Christmas spirit to Cyprus, as they officially opened the Oasis Centre at RAF Akrotiri, to honour military personnel serving during the holiday season.
Kate took the lead, and was given the honour to cut a two-tier ocean-themed cake to start the celebrations.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge then greeted RAF personnel based in Akrotiri, who will be spending Christmas away from their loved ones.
Kate drew comparisons to the Duchess of Sussex as she stepped off the plane wearing black trousers and a khaki jacket, meeting a line of military dignitaries as she and William arrived at RAF Akrotiri for a one-day visit.
Delivering a speech, William said “thank you” on behalf of the nation to Britain’s Armed Forces serving overseas this Christmas.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK