Kensington Palace makes significant announcement about Kate Middleton’s pregnancy
She’s been suffering with an extreme form of sickness
She’s been absent from the public eye for a month after being struck down once again by severe pregnancy sickness.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
But it looks as if Kate Middleton is thankfully on the mend as Kensington Palace announced on Thursday that she’ll resume her duties on Tuesday, October 10.
Thrilled fans took to Twitter in their droves to express relief that Kate, 35, was feeling well enough to get back to work.
One wrote: “I am glad to hear that she will feel better to attend. I wish her a speedy recovery until them.”
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry will celebrate World Mental Health Day with two events on Tuesday 10th October. pic.twitter.com/ZGcM4ThwHq
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) October 3, 2017
Another said: “Yaay can’t wait to see Catherine again.”
A third added: “I miss her smile so much her presence. She is wonderful.”
Kate will join William and Harry to support World Mental Health Day [Credit: FameFlynet]
Kensington Palace announced: “The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry will celebrate World Mental Health Day with two events on Tuesday 10th October.
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) October 4, 2017
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
“The Duke and Prince Harry will firstly host a reception at St James’s Palace to celebrate the impact of the Heads Together campaign.
“TRH will that evening attend a reception at Buckingham Palace to celebrate the contribution of those working in the UK mental health sector.”
Kate is expecting a little brother or sister for George and Charlotte [Credit: FameFlynet]
It’s unclear from Kensington Palace’s statement just what Kate will be doing on World Mental Health Day.
The palace clearly stated that William and Harry would be hosting the daytime reception, with no mention of Kate, while the statement is ambiguous as to whether Kate will attend the evening reception or simply be marking the day behind the scenes and in private.
I miss her smile so much, her presence. She is wonderful.
However, an earlier tweet sent by the palace in September suggested Kate would be appearing at the evening reception.
It read: “The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry will attend a reception at Buckingham Palace on World Mental Health Day. The reception on Tuesday 10 October will celebrate the contribution of those working in the mental health sector across the UK.”
Either way, it’s clear the day is very important to Kate, who has long championed mental health awareness.
Kate has long championed mental health awareness.
Kate has been resting away from the public eye since her third pregnancy was announced in September.
She’s been diagnosed again with hyperemesis gravidarium, the same severe pregnancy sickness she suffered while pregnant with son George, four, and daughter Charlotte, two.
The condition causes excessive nausea and vomiting, with some women being sick up to 50 times a day which leads to severe dehydration and can cause problems with the baby.
Here’s hoping Kate is feeling better.
Source: entertainmentdaily co uk
Tags: Kate Middleton, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, Hyperemesis Gravidarum, Suffered, Awareness, Reception, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge