Kate Middleton wore a pair of £4k earrings to Prince Louis’ christening – all the details
The beautiful floral studs were by a British jewellery designer
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
The Duchess of Cambridge looked absolutely stunning at the recent christening of her third child, Prince Louis, in an elegant dress by Alexander McQueen and cream hat by Jane Taylor. The royal accessorised with the most beautiful floral pearl earrings, which reminded us of the Queen’s own Floret Earrings, gifted to her by Queen Mary. We’ve been dying to know where Kate’s earrings are from, and now we have the answer! The Duchess wore Cavalfiore Pear Studs by British jewellery designer Cassandra Goad. The earrings have quite a price tag too, available to order from £4,360. They are definitely on our wish list.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
The earrings are absolutely divine. On closer look, each pearl features its own small diamond in the centre surrounded by gold. The designer’s website reveals the earrings are: “Cavolfiore studs in 18ct yellow gold and set with seven pearls set with diamonds (0.3cts). Inspired by the clusters of young flower stalks of the cauliflower (cavolfiore) in the market. From the Journey to Sicily.”
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Cassandra Goad is a popular jeweller on London’s exclusive Sloane Street and her jewellery is worn by everyone from Lord Mayors to royalty.
Kate looked beautiful in the intricate earrings, which coordinated perfectly with her dress and hat. It is certainly possible that she paid tribute to the Queen with her jewellery choice on the special occasion.
The Queen often wears her Queen Mary’s Floret Earrings on special occasions; the studs were gifted to Queen Mary as a wedding gift from Sir William Mackinnon in 1893, and subsequently inherited by the monarch following her death in 1953.
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE