Kate Middleton UNDER ATTACK for ‘looking stylish’ after Princess Charlotte’s birth
Keira Knightley attacked Kate Middleton for allegedly fuelling unrealistic expectations in other women with her “stylish” appearance in public hours after giving birth to Princess Charlotte in 2015.
Kate Middleton dazzled everyone with her sophisticated appearance in front of the Lindo Wing of London’s St. Mary’s hospital to introduce newly-born Princess Charlotte to the world.
- Lilibet Diana: Royals told to brace for ‘big uptick’ in Americans using Queen’s nickname
- Zara Tindall and Mike's 5 best Royal Ascot pictures at 1st official outing since son born
- Prince Harry and Prince William ‘regret’ royal rift but damage is ‘irreparable’
- Kate working 'behind-the-scenes' to broker peace between William and 'beloved' Harry
- Queen earned ‘more than £7million’ from horse-racing before Royal Ascot dilemma
- 'Arrogant' Prince Harry savaged after claim Duke 'wants to attend' Queen’s Jubilee party
But British actress Keira Knightley has now attacked the Duchess of Cambridge for her “stylish” looks in a graphical essay about her personal experience with childbirth.
Writing in the book ‘Feminists Don’t Wear Pink (And Other Lies),’ Knightley suggested Kate’s put-together demeanour would create unreachable expectations for common women.
- Prince Harry's 'enormous slap in face' before Queen tribute in baby name
- Queen 'not as excited' by Prince Philip's sweet gesture to Lady Louise, says Sophie Wessex
- Meghan and Harry shot themselves in foot with ‘vacuum’ over Lilibet’s birth
- Meghan and Harry opted against calling daughter Gary in decision to honour Queen
- Royal history made: Heir to the throne REFUSES 'uncomfortable' allowance
- Prince William forced to obey 'seriously annoying' royal tradition when he becomes king
The 33-year-old, whose daughter Edie was born one day before Princess Charlotte, said: “We stand and watch the TV screen. Kate was out of hospital seven hours later with her face made up and high heels on. The face the world wants to see.
“Hide. Hide our pain, our bodies splitting, our breasts leaking, our hormones raging. Look beautiful. Look stylish, don’t show your battleground, Kate.”
Kate returned home with new-born Princess Charlotte less than 10 hours after giving birth on May 2, 2015. Sided by Prince William, the Duchess of Cambridge appeared ecstatic and healthy in her white flowery dress and high heeled shoes.
Hours earlier the royal hairdresser was reported to have entered the building leading to rumours mother and daughter would be returning home before nightfall.
Knightley continued: “Seven hours after your fight with life and death, seven hours after your body breaks open, and bloody, screaming life comes out. Don’t show. Don’t tell.
Look beautiful. Look stylish, don’t show your battleground, Kate
“Stand there with your girl and be shot by a pack of male photographers.”
Kate this week resumed her Royal duties after a six-month break following the birth of her third child, Prince Louis, in April.
She visited a school which gives inner-city children the chance to learn and interact with the natural world.
The Duchess kept her look casual with a green jumper over a printed shirt and wore a matching light jacket. She teamed the practical look with slim-fitting trousers and knee-high boots.
This stint of maternity leave has been significantly longer than those that came before, both of which were less than the usual nine months. However, she has undertaken several engagements during this period, which is a break from tradition.
Kate and William are known for their hands-on parenting and the family are currently living in their country home, Anmer Hall in Norfolk.
Kate has often expressed joy at spending time with her children, especially doing outdoor activities.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK