KATE MIDDLETON, 38, is already. mother of three to Prince George, seven, Princess Charlotte, five, and Prince Louis, two. Are she and Prince William, also 38, expecting their fourth child.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Prince William and Kate Middleton attended Shire Hall Care Home in South Wales yesterday. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge charmed the public with a loved-up display.
The Cambridges, like most other Britons, have been caged up inside their Norfolk retreat, the country house of Anmer Hall.
They’ve been there with their three children, carrying out royal duties via video call.
However, the couple are beginning to venture out on public outings again and yesterday they did so in Wales.
The couple seemed to have a whale of a time with one another, playing arcade games.
Kate wore a £1,635 dress from Emilia Wickstead, in a shirt dress is a pastel blue and rose pink hue.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Kate Middleton pregnant: ‘Togetherness signals might suggest a new royal baby’ expert claims (Image: GETTY)
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Kate Middleton pregnant: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge charmed the public with a loved-up display (Image: GETTY)
The Duchess of Cambridge could be seen laying a sweet hand on her husband’s back.
The event coincided with rumours that the royals are expecting a fourth child.
This would make Kate the first royal woman since the Queen to have four children.
Body language expert Judi James analysed the couple for Express.co.uk, and on the appearance.
She said: “The team vibe was also there in the mirrored poses though, when Kate mimicked her husband’s ‘fig-leaf pose’, with his hands clasped in front of his torso.”
She had previously described the “self-protective fig-leaf pose” as indicating the couple are not trying for a baby.
What does it mean in this case? Judi told Express.co.uk: “Their togetherness signals might suggest a new royal baby but the fig-leaf isn’t one of them, sadly!
“Their other touches and tie signs would be more suggestive!”
Kate Middleton pregnant: The couple seemed to have a whale of a time with one another, playing games (Image: GETTY)
She claimed Kate and William were being more tactile than before during yesterday’s event.
She said: “The body language of Kate and William here suggests lock-down might have suited both their relationship as a couple and as a royal team as they appear more relaxed and in-tune than ever before.
“The couple’s strong mirroring traits have always given clues of a like-minded relationship but here they seem happy to use many more tie-sign gestures than usual, keeping in communication with and enjoying one another’s company via glances, shared smiles and actual touches to allow us to glimpse more open affection and closeness.”
The odds whether Kate is pregnant have increased with bookies responding.
Bookmaker Coral told Express.co.uk Prince William and Kate Middleton are odds on to have a fourth baby in the future.
Kate Middleton pregnant: The event coincided with rumours that the royals are expecting again (Image: GETTY)
These odds are currently at 1 – 2, royal baby fans will be thrilled to know.
“We think that Prince Louis will have another baby brother or sister join his family in the future. We make it odds on that William and Kate have a fourth baby,” said Coral’s Harry Aitkenhead.
Kate Middleton wore white to help at a baby bank recently.
The dress is called the Flippy Wiggle Dress and costs £1,850.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Twitter account posted: “The Duchess of Cambridge has brought together 19 British brands and retailers to donate over 10,000 new items to more than 40 baby banks across the UK.”
Source: EXPRESS CO