KATE, DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE has been subject to huge pregnancy speculation in recent weeks. Royal baby news looks more likely than ever after bookmakers slashed the odds on a Kate announcing a pregnancy very soon.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Kate, Duchess of Cambridge has been swamped by pregnancy rumours for weeks and now bookmakers have slashed the odds on the royal announcing baby news. Ladbrokes have slashed odds to record lows on Kate Middleton announcing another pregnancy. Having been a 1/2 shot last week, Ladbrokes have since odds to just 1/4 on the Duchess of Cambridge giving birth by the end of next year.
The news comes after Ladbrokes suspended betting on Tuesday on Princess Eugenie giving birth in 2020.
Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: “Royal fans reckon Kate is giving away signs that she could be pregnant and with the odds continuing to shorten, it won’t be long before we suspend betting.”
The Duchess has sparked pregnancy rumours in recent days after sporting a new look.
Royal expert Aranzazu Santos López told Aquí Hay Madroño: “I have two clues that make me think Kate is pregnant. We would love to see that confirmed.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Kate Middleton pregnant Duchess to have fourth child by 2020 – bookies slash odds (Image GETTY)
“Look at these recent images of the return to school day. Look at Kate’s hair. It has a different air.
“Highlights or new colour, we don’t know yet, but it’s lighter, like a dark blonde.
“Every time the Duchess of Cambridge changes her look, she announces that she is pregnant within a few days.”
The royal commentator continued: “And I have another clue. Kate’s agenda is locked.
“She will take time off, which could mean she is pregnant, considering that her previous pregnancies have been complicated.”
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Kate Middleton pregnant Prince George was the couple’s first child (Image GETTY)
Kate Middleton pregnant Prince Louis was born in 2018 (Image GETTY)
But it’s not just Kate’s new look sparking rumous.
Kate is often seen touching her stomach, which body language analysis often say is a sign of an impending pregnancy announcement.
Expert body language analyst Judi James told Express.co.uk the meaning behind touching your stomach.
She said: “For many women a gesture like this on the lower stomach can signal the kind of bump-cupping rituals that can be used throughout a pregnancy.”
But she says she doesn’t believe this is the reason behind the Duchess’s movements.
She said: “For Kate though, things are not that simple or direct.
“Kate’s signature hand clasp or clutch bag carrying poses do often include this kind of a gesture so this wouldn’t be unusual for her.
“What is interesting is that when she chatted with Eugenie at Ascot both women seemed to be producing and mirroring this pose, which might hint at a new pregnancy in the royal family although possibly not for Kate.”
Not everyone believes in horoscopes – but as a Capricorn, Kate could see a big change coming.
According to the Capricorn monthly horoscope for September, from astrologer Russell Grant, “surprising news will arrive in mid-September”. Could this be a subtle nod towards a pregnancy announcement?
Kate Middleton and Prince William married in 2011 (Image GETTY)
Kate Middleton and Prince William married in April 2011, after meeting and falling in love during their time at St Andrew’s University in Scotland.
Since their fairytale wedding at Westminster Abbey, the couple has expanded their family.
The pair welcome Prince George in 2013. Princess Charlotte in 2015, and Prince Louis in 2018.
Now, it is said the couple could be hoping to welcome a fourth child to their growing brood – echoing the Queen, who also had four children.
Given Kate will be Queen one day, who knows what will happen.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK