Kate and Wills ‘committed’ to drop offs after shock arrest at George’s school
As security fears reach fever pitch following news a woman was arrested for breaking into Prince George’s school, sources say his parents Prince William and Kate Middleton are more determined than ever to do the school run every day.
Just a week after Prince George, who is third in line to the throne, started at Thomas’s Battersea private school, police have confirmed a 40-year-old woman was arrested at the school.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
George started at the West London school last week. Photo: Getty
“The woman was arrested in the vicinity of the school and has been taken to a south London police station where she remains in custody,” a statement by Metropolitan police revealed.
The woman sparked security fears after she was arrested on school grounds.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
The woman is said to have entered the premises at around 2.15pm, with four-year-old Prince George confirmed to have attended school that day.
“We are working with the school, which is attended by His Royal Highness Prince George, to review its security arrangements after the incident,” the statement added.
A Kensington Palace spokesperson issued a statement, revealing: “We are aware of this issue but won’t comment on security matters.”
While mum Kate hasn’t been spotted at school, sources say she’s dedicated to school drop offs.
Now, a royal source has revealed to People how George’s parents Kate and Wills are determined to do the school drop off and pick up “as often as they possibly can” in light of their royal duties.
The royal family have refused to comment on the arrest.
George’s school is located around six kilometres from the family’s Kensington Palace home, with sources saying the trip takes half an hour in peak traffic.
“There was one other parent who had more of an issue with their children – so I was quite pleased I wasn’t the one,” Prince William said of his first school run with George last week.
Source: nz news yahoo com
Tags: Kensington Palace, Prince William, Prince George, Prince William and Prince George, Family’s Kensington