James Middleton reveals why Christmases with Pippa and Kate are so special
It sounds like a big family get-together
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Deciding where to spend Christmas is an ongoing dilemma for most families, including the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, who usually split their time between Sandringham Palace with the royal family and Berkshire with Kate’s family. In an interview on German TV channel, Leute Heute, the Duchess’s brother James Middleton has revealed his excitement about spending Christmas with the whole family this year and welcoming others into their home, which suggests that Kate, William and their three children will spend the festive season at the Middleton home, along with Kate’s sister Pippa, her husband James Matthews and their baby boy Arthur.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
James explained: “I welcome people into our family home,” before adding: “I want it to feel like it’s their home.” Describing what the Middleton Christmas is like, he said: “There’ll be turkey, champagne and some wine..” then continued: “For me it’s all about family… It’s one where we can all regroup.” To make things even more special, it will be the first Christmas for Kate’s youngest son Prince Louis, and Pippa’s newborn son Arthur.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Traditionally, Kate and William spend 23 December at their own residence in the Queen’s Sandringham Estate, Anmer Hall, just down the road from the ‘big house’. Last year, they welcomed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle into their home for the festivities, which was Meghan’s first Christmas spent with the royals. With Harry and Meghan recently married, along with the announcement of their first baby on its way, it looks like decisions about where to spend Christmas are set to become more complicated for the young royals!
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE