Is this how Princess Eugenie is getting fit for the royal wedding?
The Princess is set to tie the knot in October
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
With less than three months to go until the royal wedding, Princess Eugenie is sure to be working hard to ensure she looks and feels her best on her big day. The 28-year-old, who is set to marry fiancé Jack Brooksbank on 12 October, is passionate about fitness and tries to start each day with a workout in the park or at her favourite London gym.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Speaking to Harper’s Bazaar about her typical daily routine in 2016, Eugenie said she sets her alarm for 6:45am and tries to start exercising 15 minutes later – after a quick check of her emails! “I go to the park from 7 to 8. I do circuits, which I love because they’re quick: burpees, squat jumps, lunges, the whole lot. It’s much better, as I can’t run for a long time,” Princess Eugenie said. “Or I go with my best friend to this amazing, women-only gym called Grace Belgravia.”
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
The gym Eugenie goes to is described as a health, wellbeing and lifestyle club with an integrated medical clinic, spa and healthy restaurant. Other high profile members are said to include Cara Delevingne and her sister Poppy, while annual membership is said to cost over £6,000 a year.
MORE: This significant detail about Princess Eugenie’s wedding has just been revealed
The Princess complements her fitness routine with a healthy diet, and said she can often be found at the Detox Kitchen for lunch. “I try to not eat at my desk because it’s good to go outside, especially in the summer, and it’s always fun to explore Soho. During the day I drink everything from green tea to coffee, Diet Coke to fizzy water,” she said.
The Detox Kitchen has become a favourite among health-conscious stars for its nutritious and seasonal meals, fresh juices and smoothies. As well as having two London delis, it also offers a diet delivery service, which may appeal to Eugenie if she wants to ramp up her diet and fitness routine in the weeks before her wedding.
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE