Prince Philip ‘unfaithful’ to the Queen & Harry ‘can’t actually fly a helicopter,’ claims Labour MP
Labour MP Emma Dent Coad is facing backlash after she accused Prince Philip of being “unfaithful” to the Queen and mocking Prince Harry’s military service, saying he “can’t actually fly a helicopter.”
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Dent Coad, the recently-elected MP for Kensington, is reported to have made the comments at a fringe event ‘Reigning in the Monarchy’ at the party’s conference in Brighton.
“Harry can’t even fly a helicopter. He tried to pass the helicopter exam about four times and he couldn’t get through it at all so he always goes for the co-pilot,” she is quoted by the Sun as telling activists.
“So he just sits there going ‘vroom vroom.’”
She also said Harry and his brother William were “not very bright.”
“Just let them drift away, be playboys or whatever.”
Prince Philip, 96, was next on her hit list.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
“The Queen might want to step back when her soulmate is gone. He’s been quite unfaithful for quite a few years,” she said.
“I am the royal family’s worst nightmare,” she added.
Her comments sparked an angry backlash among MPs, both Labour and Tory. Conservative MP Johnny Mercer, himself a veteran of the war in Afghanistan, told the tabloid: “Not only is she wrong, but she abuses the freedoms Prince Harry personally fought for.”
John Woodcock, MP for Barrow & Furness and former chair of Labour’s backbench Defense Committee, said her comments did not reflect the view of the party.
“The highly inaccurate comments reportedly made by one of our colleagues, which disparage Prince Harry’s military service, in no way reflect the views of my party. Like everyone who put themselves in harm’s way to keep us safe, His Royal Highness deserves nothing but praise and respect for his service in the armed forces,” he tweeted.
Prince Harry served in the British Army for about 10 years before leaving in June 2015.
Dent Coad made headlines earlier in the week for claiming the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are “ridiculous” and should have their funding scrapped. She also called Kate’s spending on clothes “disgusting.”
The MP has previously compared William and Kate to the Kardashians.
Source: RT COM
Tags: Prince Harry, Prince Philip, British Army, Duke and Duchess of Cambridge