Meghan Markle ‘given VIP pass’ to Prince Harry’s Invictus Games – will he propose?
Meghan Markle has been given a VIP pass to Harry’s Invictus Games, according to an insider keen to end the speculation over whether the Suits actress join her prince charming at the event.
Prince Harry found the competition for injured servicemen and servicewomen back in 2014 and this year’s opening ceremony kicking off yesterday.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
A senior source at the event told The Sun: “Accreditation was sorted way in advance, the appearance has been in the planning for a long time. It has been kept very hush-hush.
“Toronto is where Meghan lives for most of the year. It is where she films Suits.
“It is an obvious place for them to appear properly in public for the first time.
“It makes a firm statement about where their relationship is now at.”
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Prince Harry was given a pop star’s welcome in Toronto earlier this week when he began nine days of engagements before the third Invictus Games.
“Harrymania” swept the Canadian city as screaming women greeted the royal at an event ahead of yesterday’s opening ceremony for the Paralympic-style games for injured ex-service personnel, which he founded in 2014.
Harry, 33, was attending the True Patriot Love Symposium, where he took part in a discussion about how wounds, injuries and sickness can affect servicemen and women and their families.
The games began with a star-studded opening ceremony, attended by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and America’s First Lady Melania Trump.
After the inaugural games in London and the second last year in Orlando, Florida, the third games in Toronto will feature more nations and competitors than ever before.
Some 550 competitors from 17 nations will take part in 12 adaptive sports.
Meghan, who has been dating Harry for just over a year, declared her love for him in an interview with Vanity Fair published earlier this month.
“We’re two people who are really happy and in love,” she said.
“I hope what people will understand is that this is our time. This is for us.”
Meanwhile, Kensington Palace earlier this week announced that Harry is to make his first official visit to Denmark.
He will tour the capital Copenhagen on October 25 and 26 in what may be seen as another royal charm offensive to soften up Britain’s neighbours ahead of Brexit.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK
Tags: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Wedding, Engagement, Prince Harry Wedding, Meghan Markle Engagement