Princess Eugenie has released a new wedding pic and just LOOK at Charlotte
Stealing the spotlight since 2015.
Last night, Princess Eugenie took to Instagram (one of the only royals with her own personal account), to thank fans for their good wishes and love since Friday, when she married long-term flame, Jack Brooksbank at St George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle.
- ‘Unsettling!’ Meghan and Harry face backlash for ‘commodifying’ children ‘from birth’
- Queen only royal who can diffuse rift as William doesn’t ‘trust Harry anymore’ say experts
- Prince Harry may bring Archie during UK return - ‘Great diffuser of the situation’
- Princess Diana's amazing ability to 'seek out people' hailed in touching tribute
- Charles ‘worried’ about line of succession law change before Archie and Lilibet arrival
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry bought Lilibet Diana web domains before birth of daughter
- Meghan left Fiji engagement 'because UN did not make her a goodwill ambassador'
- They'll never get out! Harry and Meghan 'part of royals' whether pair 'like it or not'
- William confessed A-listers refused to work with him before Harry’s star-studded doc
- Prince Charles makes cute salute to son William as he turns 39
- Queen could use 'final trump card' in threat to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Prince Charles tries to palm off anti-wrinkle cream to Camilla in cheeky gaffe
Taking to the platform, the 28-year-old wrote:
“Jack and I would like to thank everyone who was involved in making our day so special and for all the wonderful wishes as we start married life laughing together.”
But the real spotlight stealer in this image has got to be, Princess Charlotte. In what we expect was a candid image as the happy couple were preparing to take a photo alongisde their bridesmaids and page boys, is one which shows Princess Charlotte gaining all the attention.
The daughter of Prince William and Kate Middleton can be seen in hysterics as she entertains the crowd with Jack and Eugenie gazing on lovingly.
And as Jack and Eugenie celebrate married life, new life is being welcomed into the extended family – Pippa Middleton gave birth to her first child alongside husband James Matthews yesterday.
You can read all about that here.
Source: HER IE