Holly Willoughby wears £350 blouse by Kate’s go-to designer
The This Morning host looked fabulous in florals on Thursday’s This Morning
Holly Willoughby has long been a fan of the Duchess of Cambridge, and so it came as no surprise when on Thursday’s This Morning, she chose to wear a blouse by one of Kate’s recent go-to designers, Markus Lupfer. Holly dressed her slim figure in the German fashion designer’s Blue Arctic Flower Silk Abbie Blouse, priced at £350. The pastel blue number was adorned with a botanical flower print and featured a feminine neck tie. Holly paired her blouse with a pair of wide legged, high-waist trousers by French Connection, and heels by Gianvito Rossi.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
As ever, Holly’s fans were quick to compliment the star’s fashion look shortly after she posted a photo of her outfit of the day on her Instagram account. One fan wrote: “Love everything you wear. Loving your blouse,” while another said: “Gorgeous! I could comment every single day.” A third simply wrote: “That shirt,” accompanied by a number of love heart emojis.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Earlier in the year, Markus spoke to HELLO! Fashion Monthly about his impressive celebrity client list, revealing: “I do have to say we have incredible girls wearing our clothes: Rihanna, Olivia Palermo, Katy Perry, Ellie Bamber, the list is honestly endless and it’s amazing – and Beyonce!”
The London-based designer launched his eponymous label in 2001, though put his own brand on hold for a few years while he helmed Spanish house Armand Basi. As well as his casual clothes, Markus is fast becoming a red carpet favourite. He still adds touches of whimsy and colour to his eveningwear and has become synonymous with bright, printed patterns.
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE
Tags: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, Fashion, Style