They’re rumoured to have got engaged while watching a sunset in South Africa and now it’s reported that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and in full-blown wedding planning mode.
In fact, things are moving so fast that the loved-up 32-year-old royal and his 36-year-old Suits actress fiancé have already made plans to have a double wedding.
According to Woman’s Day, the duo are set to have a formal wedding in the UK and then do it all over again in another laid-back LA ceremony.
It’s reported that Meghan and Harry want to have a ceremony in the UK and in LA.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
“The services will take place a week apart,” a royal insider told the magazine.
“But this place they get the best of both worlds and a chance to celebrate with their loved ones on two continents.
“It’ll be a two-week celebration of love and they couldn’t be more excited about it.”
According to the source, Meghan and Harry are keen to have a UK wedding with all the pomp and pageantry which was included in Kate Middleton and Prince William’s wedding.
They would also tie the knot at Westminster Abbey, where there would no doubt be people lining up on the streets waiting to catch a glimpse of the pair.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
When it comes to their LA affair, it would be more of a star-studded bash for Meghan. Harry and their famous friends.
Celebrities like Meghan’s pals Serena Williams and fellow actress Priyanka Chopra would be expected to make an appearance.
Prince Harry’s good friend Ellie Goulding would no doubt be on the top of their guest list.
Prince Harry might also call up mates Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding, Chris Martin and Margot Robbie to help him celebrate the day in style.
It’s also been claimed that Meghan is a big fan of Pink! and wants her to actually write a special song for her and Harry’s big day.
According to New Idea, Pink! has become firm friends with Meghan Markle.
“She met Harry, and Meghan has said she’d love Pink to sing at the wedding if and when it happens,” a source told the magazine.
Tags: Meghan Markle Wedding, Prince Harry Wedding Plan, Meghan and Harry Wedding Plan, Royals Wedding Plan, Upcoming Wedding Ceremony, Royals Wedding Plan, Queen’s Grandson Wedding