KATE Middleton and her sister Pippa’s former flat has been put on the market for £1.95million.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
The Duchess of Cambridge lived in the Chelsea flat with her sister Pippa before her 2011 royal wedding. Kate is now based in Kensington Palace with Prince William and their adorable three children.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
The couple also have Anmer Hall, their country residence in Norfolk on the Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
And Pippa, who wed James Matthews in 2017, lives in a London townhouse with their baby Arthur, who was born in October.
Kate’s parents, Michael and Carole Middleton, are set to make a profit of nearly £1.2m from the sale, the Sunday Times reported.
The Middletons – whose family home is in Berkshire – bought the three-storey property on Old Church Street for £780,000 in 2002.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Stunning pictures show the impressive interior of the West London flat.
The classy property features cream walls and carpets and traditional furniture.
It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large dining room and a kitchen.
But Kate and Pippa no longer need the flat as they have both started their own families.
Kate and William live in Apartment 1A in the grounds of Kensington Palace.
The 20-bedroom, four-storey apartment was previously home to Princess Margaret, the Queen’s sister.
And William and Kate’s royal neighbours include Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, who live in cosy Nottingham Cottage.
But the Duke and Duchess of Sussex confirmed last month that they are moving to Frogmore Cottage in Windsor early next year ahead of the birth of their first child.
The move prompted speculation that there had been a fall out between the brothers and their wives, with claims that Kate and Meghan do not get on.
In a statement, Kensington Palace said: “The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will move to Frogmore Cottage on the Windsor Estate early next year as they prepare for the arrival of their first child.
“The couple have lived at Nottingham Cottage since their engagement last year.
“Windsor is a very special place for Their Royal Highnesses and they are grateful that their official residence will be on the estate.
“The Duke and Duchess’s official office will continue to be based at Kensington Palace.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK