Finally Proposed! See How Proposal Takes Place in Toronto
Prince Harry receives surprise proposal after FINALLY going public with girlfriend Meghan Markle in Toronto at the Invictus Games 2017
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
PRINCE Harry finally made his first public appearance with Suits actress girlfriend Meghan Markle as the pair stepped out in Toronto for the Invictus Games.
Rumours are rife that the loved-up pair are set to announce their engagement soon – however the Royal received a proposal from someone who wasn’t his famous girlfriend.
As Prince Harry and Meghan left Toronto’s CN Tower, fan Maurie Sherman popped the question to the 33 year old, telling him that he’s “gorgeous.”
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Maurie told him: “I love you so much. I would leave my husband for you!”
Maurie also shared a snap of himself with Prince William’s brother to his Twitter page with the caption: “Hello #PrinceHarry !!!@KiSS925.”
Harry and Meghan are currently enjoying spending time together in Canada, after making their first public appearance together as a couple – much to the delight of royal fans.
The pair sat beside each other as they attended an event, at the Invictus Games in Toronto, where Meghan films her hit show, Suits.
Despite dating for a year, this the first time the pair have been seen together publicly, since making their relationship official.
And they looked very loved up during a wheelchair tennis match, whispering into each others’ ears during game.
The American actress could barely keep the smile off her face as they held hands, making their way into the event.
She looked incredible for the day, opting for a white shirt and ripped jeans, while she kept her brunette locks loose over her shoulder, and completed the look with a pair of sunglasses.
Source: OK CO UK
Tags: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Prince William, Canada, Proposed