Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle NOT Doing “Fake Photo Op” To Stop Feud Rumors
Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle are not doing a “fake photo op” to stop supposed feud rumors, despite a report claiming there’s a “media scheme” in the works to “squash” speculation that the two women are at odds. Gossip Cop can set the record straight
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
“Fake Photo Op! Inside The Royal’s Media Scheme To Squash Meghan & Kate Feuding Rumors,” blares a Friday headline from RadarOnline, which alleges Kensington Palace is “desperate to get Markle & Middleton together for a ‘money shot.’” The webloid suggests Markle’s participation in the royal family’s Christmas festivities is “all for show” so pictures can be taken of her “interacting” with Middleton.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
The site contends that recently, “Rumors began circling around of The Duchess of Cambridge [sic] and Meghan’s icy relationship. The royal family is not happy with the scandal, and has reportedly been trying to catch the two in a sweet photo-op moment in order to squash rumors of a rift between the two.” Gossip Cop has only observed such unsubstantiated “rumors” in untrusthworthy tabloids and webloids, never in any respectable publication with legitimacy. There’s also hasn’t been any real evidence of a “scandal” due to the women supposedly not getting along.
Nevertheless, the outlet maintains “the royals believe the best place to get them together and looking happy is over the holidays when Meghan joins fiancé Prince Harry and his family at the Sandringham church.” But a so-called “source” is quoted as saying, “Kate isn’t rushing to get the shot.” It is true Markle is spending Christmas with Prince Harry’s family, however, it seems because of that, the blog has crafted a win-win scenario.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
If Middleton and Markle are pictured together, RadarOnline can claim it’s because of the “scheme.” And if they’re not, it can claim it’s because there really is a feud and they refused. In either case, the webloid’s report would seem true. But it’s not true. There is no plan, or need, to stage a “fake photo op.” The royal family is photographed outside church on Christmas day virtually every year. That makes it quite plausible, perhaps even expected, for Markle and Middleton to be in some photos together.
And if they’re not, there will be plenty of future events where their pictures are taken. The monarchy is not concerned about the tabloid media’s speculation, Gossip Cop is told. And, frankly, even if Middleton and Markle do pose with one another at any number of gatherings, gossip magazines and sites will still claim they secretly dislike each other because pitting two famous women against one another is a trope that’s used over and over again, even when the narrative doesn’t have any merit. And as far as Gossip Cop can tell, this one most certainly doesn’t.
Source: GOSSIPCOP COM
Tags: Prince William, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Royals, British Royal Family, Royals Family, Royal Family News