The new royal has perfected the sign of respect to the Queen
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Duchess Meghan’s curtsy to the Queen was headline news a year ago. The then fiancée to Prince Harry attended her very first Christmas Day church service at Sandringham and was new to royal protocol. Royal fans all watched as the former Suits actress performed her first curtsy to the monarch in front of millions, with many commenting that her curtsy was not deep enough. It must be a tough move to perfect. Fast forward to Christmas Day 2018 and Meghan has clearly been practising the respectful gesture. Pictured with her husband Prince Harry, alongside the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, the pregnant Duchess did the most perfect curtsy.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
In the video clip, the mum-to-be can be seen placing one leg behind the other and bending her knee as she curtsy’s elegantly for the Queen. The move was a huge improvement on the previous Christmas, and shows how Meghan has become accustomed to life as a royal.
Looking stunning in an outfit by Victoria Beckham, the Duchess was radiant as she walked alongside her sister-in-law Kate at the Christmas Day service. Just like Kate, Meghan nailed the formal dress code, looking seriously chic in the coordinating dress, coat, boots and hat and showing off her pregnancy glow.
Over the past year, we’ve watched with interest as the former actress has gradually perfected her curtsying style. In October at the wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank, Meghan looked more confident than ever as she lowered her right leg behind her and bowed to the Queen.
And at the Trooping the Colour ceremony in June, Meghan appeared a little nervous as she waited for the moment to give her curtsy – she could be seen asking her husband Prince Harry to “say when” as they stood on the balcony at Buckingham Palace. He replied swiftly with a “now”, giving his wife her cue. Looks like Harry is an A grade teacher when it comes to curtsies!
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE