Divorce rumours swirl for Princess Mary and Prince Frederik
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Their marriage has been going strong for 14 years, but could it be that the relationship between Crown Princess Mary and Prince Frederik of Denmark is on the rocks?
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
New Idea magazine has sparked concern for the royal couple after a palace insider repeated rumours that they may be heading for a divorce.
“There are a lot of rumours of tension between Mary and Fred,” the insider told the publication.
“There are whispers running wild of a divorce or possible split and it’s become very stressful for the whole palace – trying to work out what’s going on.
“The truth is that like any married couple, Fred and Mary are having a tough time of it at the moment,” the source said.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
The 46-year-old Tasmanian is rumoured to be feeling the strain after picking up additional royal duties since her father-in-law passed away earlier this year, meanwhile Frederik, 50, has been recovering from a back surgery he had in September.
Body language experts have even gone so far as to say that Mary appears ‘disinterested’ in her royal duties as of late, but we’re not quite sure if we agree.
However tough a time Mary may or may not be currently going through with Fred, it’s hard to see her calling it quits on her relationship anytime soon.
Not only are the pair committed parents to their four children, Prince Christian, 13, Princess Isabella, 11, and seven-year-old twins Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine, but Fred and Mary are soon set to take on their biggest roles yet, as King and Queen of Denmark.
It’s a responsibility the couple have been gearing up for since their wedding day, and one that Mary would not be willing to give up as “she knows Fred couldn’t do it without her.”
“Mary loves Fred, she wants to be queen and she knows they’re going to be wonderful monarchs for Denmark,” added the source.
Just recently, the pair were seen putting on a united front as they were snapped together at the Presentation of The Crown Prince Couple Awards in Aalborg, Denmark.
Mary was resplendent in white, and she and Fred looked very much like the perfect couple.
Source: AU STYLE YAHOO COM