Did Kate accidentally reveal the gender of royal baby #3?
Ever since the Cambridges announced they are expecting baby number three, the bookies started taking bets not only on what they will be having, but also what royal baby #3 will be called.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Currently, the names Alice and Victoria seem to be what everyone think William and Kate will go for if they welcome a little girl, while Henry and Arthur are set to win the popular vote should Kate give birth to a boy.
When George and Charlotte were born we never knew what gender they were until it was announced after birth, with many media outlets saying the Duchess is very traditional and prefered not finding out what she was having, but wanted to wait until giving birth.
This might be the case for this baby too – except some news reports have now emerged claiming some clues have been dropped as to whether or not little George and Charlotte will be getting a baby brother or baby sister.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
According to the Daily Star, a source has revealed Kate’s pregnancy cravings – which some believe lend major insight into a newborn’s gender.
Supposedly, the Duchess “can’t stop eating spicy foods,” and according to many old wives’ tales, this could indeed indicate she is having a little boy.
“She is suffering from nausea and morning sickness again, and she cannot stop eating spicy food and candy,” the royal source explained.
William, of course, did some royal hint dropping of his own last week, when he may have accidentally given away his wife’s due date by stating:
“It’s very good news,” the Prince revealed when congratulated on the baby news. “There’s not much sleep going on at the moment. “It was a bit anxious to start with, but we can start celebrating this week.”
This, of course, was taken to mean the Duchess is now just past the 12-week mark of her pregnancy, meaning a March 2018 delivery could be on the cards.
Hey… you up? It’s time to get romantic.
Source: her ie
Tags: Prince William, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Duchess of Cambridge