Catherine Zeta-Jones’ son Dylan has a very surprising link to Princess Beatrice
Dylan Douglas recently sent a message to the royal family too!
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas’ son Dylan recently revealed his aspirations to marry a princess from the British royal family, and now it seems that he has an extra-special link with one of them! On Wednesday, the teenager celebrated his 18th birthday, the very same day that Princess Beatrice turned 30. Both Dylan and Beatrice received heartfelt messages from their families to mark their special days too. Dylan’s famous mum shared a video of her son – an aspiring actor – in his school play last year, telling her followers just how proud she was when he was in it and of what a wonderful young man he has turned into.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
She wrote: “Darling Dylan, Happy Birthday! 8/8/18. I have 18 years of amazing memories thus far, but your spectacular performance in the, ultimate coming of age musical, ˋSpring Awakenings’ last year at school, seems fitting today. I love you so much, for so many things, but I think your respect for others and the world at large, is what touches me the most about you. For that I respect you wholeheartedly.”
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
For Beatrice’s birthday, both her mum, Sarah Ferguson, and sister Princess Eugenie also posted on their respective Instagram accounts, sharing never-before-seen photos of their family accompanied by sweet messages. Sarah told her eldest daughter: “Happy birthday my Trixie – Belle so proud of you xx,” while Eugenie wrote: “Happy 30th birthday to you Beatrice… what an amazing sister you are and we are so proud of the person you have become!”
Earlier in the week, Catherine’s son had sent a fun message to the British royal family, telling them that he would very much like to become a member. Along with his younger sister Carys, 14, he took part in a fun photoshoot where they both posed in regal-inspired outfits. “Just a young guy looking for princesses @theroyalfamily hook me up! Or take my sister, at least I would get to go to a royal wedding,” he wrote in the caption.
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE