Kate Middleton’s favourite sneakers are less than $100
- Lilibet Diana: Royals told to brace for ‘big uptick’ in Americans using Queen’s nickname
- Zara Tindall and Mike's 5 best Royal Ascot pictures at 1st official outing since son born
- Prince Harry and Prince William ‘regret’ royal rift but damage is ‘irreparable’
- Kate working 'behind-the-scenes' to broker peace between William and 'beloved' Harry
- Queen earned ‘more than £7million’ from horse-racing before Royal Ascot dilemma
- 'Arrogant' Prince Harry savaged after claim Duke 'wants to attend' Queen’s Jubilee party
Sure, they cost a pinch more than your average Kmart sandshoes, but given the outrageous prices of brands usually favoured by the rich and fashionable, this endorsement is certainly a welcome relief.
- Prince Harry's 'enormous slap in face' before Queen tribute in baby name
- Queen 'not as excited' by Prince Philip's sweet gesture to Lady Louise, says Sophie Wessex
- Meghan and Harry shot themselves in foot with ‘vacuum’ over Lilibet’s birth
- Meghan and Harry opted against calling daughter Gary in decision to honour Queen
- Royal history made: Heir to the throne REFUSES 'uncomfortable' allowance
- Prince William forced to obey 'seriously annoying' royal tradition when he becomes king
Duchess Kate debuted the sneakers while attending the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon alongside Prince William and Prince Harry on the weekend.
The three royals officially launched the race, before cheering on participants and handing out bottles of water.
Kate paired the shoes with basic black pants and a black Heads Together jacket – in support of the event’s mental health awareness charity – and her trademark impeccable blow-dry.
The look was a far cry from the $10,000 Temperley dress she donned last month for a fundraising gala at the National Portrait Gallery in London.
She teamed the floor-length gown with a set of $14,000 ruby and citrine earrings by Kiki McDonough, along with a gold Wilbur & Gussie clutch and metallic Jimmy Choo heels.
Source: news com au
Tags: National Portrait Gallery, London, Kate Middleton, Jewelry, sneakers