What Prince George and Princess Charlotte are likely to wear to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding based on Kate Middleton’s previous fashion decisions
Both Prince George and Princess Charlotte have captivated the nation whenever they’ve attended public events with mum, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and dad Prince William.
- Lilibet Diana: Royals told to brace for ‘big uptick’ in Americans using Queen’s nickname
- Zara Tindall and Mike's 5 best Royal Ascot pictures at 1st official outing since son born
- Prince Harry and Prince William ‘regret’ royal rift but damage is ‘irreparable’
- Kate working 'behind-the-scenes' to broker peace between William and 'beloved' Harry
- Queen earned ‘more than £7million’ from horse-racing before Royal Ascot dilemma
- 'Arrogant' Prince Harry savaged after claim Duke 'wants to attend' Queen’s Jubilee party
And they’ll no doubt steal some of the attention from bride Meghan Markle and groom Prince Harry at the royal wedding in May 2018.
They’re expected to play a part in the big day after having starring roles at aunt Pippa Middleton’s wedding.
There’s a lot of speculation over Meghan Markle’s wedding dress, but what will the royal children wear?
- Prince Harry's 'enormous slap in face' before Queen tribute in baby name
- Queen 'not as excited' by Prince Philip's sweet gesture to Lady Louise, says Sophie Wessex
- Meghan and Harry shot themselves in foot with ‘vacuum’ over Lilibet’s birth
- Meghan and Harry opted against calling daughter Gary in decision to honour Queen
- Royal history made: Heir to the throne REFUSES 'uncomfortable' allowance
- Prince William forced to obey 'seriously annoying' royal tradition when he becomes king
Here’s what they’ve worn for big occasions in the past, and what Kate Middleton opted for her own nuptials in 2011…
Pippa Middleton’s wedding
Princess Charlotte and Prince George looked adorable at their aunty’s wedding.
They both wore Spanish designer Pepa & Co for the big day, with Princess Charlotte looking adorable as flower girl in a £280 frock.
Page boy Prince George wore traditional style green shorts, and a peter pan collar white shirt with mint green buttons.
Kate Middleton’s bridal party
Kate opted to dress her little pageboys and flower girls – who look very different now – in designer Nikki Macfarlane when they married in 2011.
Kate is a big fan of British store Amaia.
Princess Charlotte wore a coat for her first day at nursery, and Prince George wore one of their shirts for his fourth birthday, and in the royal’s Christmas card.
My First Years is also a favourite, with Prince George wearing a personalised bath robe when he met President Obama.
Source: OK CO UK
Tags: Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, Kate, Middleton, Royals, British Royal Family, Royals, Pregnant Kate, Duchess Kate, Prince William, Prince George, Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, Princess, George and Charlotte, Prince of Cambridge, Prince Louis, Prince Louis Arthur Charles, HRH Prince Louis of Cambridge
Hashtags: #CatherineDuchessofCambridge #Cambridge #Duchess #Pregnancy #CatherineDuchessofCambridge #Royals #BritishRoyalFamily #RoyalNews #RoyalUpdateNews #Royals #RoyalFamilyNews #PrinceWilliam #PrinceGeorge #George #Princess #PrincessCharlotte #PrincessCharlotteElizabethDiana #PrinceLouis #PrinceLouiosArthurCharles #HRHPrinceLouisofCambridge #PrinceofCambridge