Catherine Duchess of Cambridge supports Chelsea, but still looked blown away
- Lilibet Diana: Royals told to brace for ‘big uptick’ in Americans using Queen’s nickname
- Zara Tindall and Mike's 5 best Royal Ascot pictures at 1st official outing since son born
- Prince Harry and Prince William ‘regret’ royal rift but damage is ‘irreparable’
- Kate working 'behind-the-scenes' to broker peace between William and 'beloved' Harry
- Queen earned ‘more than £7million’ from horse-racing before Royal Ascot dilemma
- 'Arrogant' Prince Harry savaged after claim Duke 'wants to attend' Queen’s Jubilee party
Prince William steps out at fave team Aston Villa as Kate gets BLOWN AWAY
- Prince Harry's 'enormous slap in face' before Queen tribute in baby name
- Queen 'not as excited' by Prince Philip's sweet gesture to Lady Louise, says Sophie Wessex
- Meghan and Harry shot themselves in foot with ‘vacuum’ over Lilibet’s birth
- Meghan and Harry opted against calling daughter Gary in decision to honour Queen
- Royal history made: Heir to the throne REFUSES 'uncomfortable' allowance
- Prince William forced to obey 'seriously annoying' royal tradition when he becomes king
A Casual Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joined a kickaround at William’s favourite team Aston Villa today.
Prince William graced the hallowed turf of Villa Park with wife Kate as the pair dressed-down into puffa jackets and trainers.
Wills is a boyhood fan of the Championship outfit and was in his element at the 42,000 seater stadium.
Meanwhile Kate supports Chelsea, but still looked blown away as a gust of wind whipped up her hair into a frenzy.
The Royals visited the stadium to watch young apprentices taking part in a project creating the next generation of sports coaches.
Children were pictured playing tennis and football while Kate and Wills watched, cheered them on, and chatted with them.
And although the Duke didn’t have a go at scoring a goal in the Holte End, he will be pleased to know Villa are scoring plenty – leaving them 4th in the Championship.
When the Duke was once quizzed on why he supports Villa, he said: “A long time ago, at school, I’d just got into football big time.
“I was looking round for clubs to support and all my friends at school were either Man U fans or Chelsea fans.
“I didn’t really want to follow the run-of-the-mill teams, and I wanted to have a team that was more middle of the table, that could give me the more emotional rollercoaster moments.
“To be honest, now looking back, that was a bad idea! I could have had an easier time.”
The visit to Villa Park was one of a packed diary of events for the Duke and Duchess in Birmingham, which started at a Jaguar Land Rover factory.
Wills was able to drive a Land Rover vehicle up a rocky hill, while a pregnant Kate took it easy in a separate car with a cruise along flat terrain.
Source: DAILYSTAR CO UK
Tags: Prince William, Princess Kate, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, British Royal News