Carole Middleton’s sweet Christmas tradition for George and Charlotte
With reports suggesting that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are set to spend Christmas at the Middleton residence this year, it’s easy to assume that their Christmas traditions might be a little more low-key than the usual royal standards.
- Sarah Ferguson 'changes her tune' about Meghan Markle leaving royal watchers 'surprised'
- Queen puts on brave face in first public appearance since Harry's 'genetic pain' swipe
- Prince Charles 'wants Harry and Meghan back in Royal Family despite rift' - insider claims
- Kate and William reveal their favourite family activities with George, Charlotte and Louis
However, that isn’t exactly the case.
- Prince Harry wants to ‘break the cycle’ of ‘pain and suffering’ of his childhood
- ‘Ridiculous!’ Meghan Markle’s book ‘deeply personal’ - plagiarism claim ‘beyond untrue’
- Prince Harry podcast: What did Harry say about Queen, Prince Charles and Royal Family?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's therapy claims at odds with each other
Christmas at the Middleton household
Kate Middleton’s mother, Carole Middleton, has revealed she has her own festive traditions prepared for the royal family – one of which, Prince George and Princess Charlotte will absolutely love.
Speaking with The Telegraph, Carol explained she likes to fill her Bucklebury Manor home with as many Christmas trees as possible including a separate one just for her grandchildren, “so that they can decorate it themselves.”
- Prince Charles ignored reporter’s question about Harry’s latest comments on parenting
- 'Unpleasant disloyal nonsense!' Harry's own biographer erupts at Duke's Royal Family swipe
- Prince Harry branded 'spoiled brat' as Piers Morgan erupts at Duke for 'trashing' Charles
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'divided' by new revelations – 'Could be driven apart'
Being the ages of five and three, we know that the little ones will have a field day with this activity – any little kid would.
Unfortunately, the couple’s third child Prince Louis at seven months may be just a bit too young for this activity.
George’s bad habit at Christmas
George is also believed to have picked up a “dreadful habit” at Christmas, from his father William – who picked up the trait from his late mother Princess Diana.
The young royal is reportedly extremely impatient when it comes to waiting until Christmas to open presents.
In fact, he’s been known, like his father and late grandmother, to rip open the goodies under the tree before the big day.
“I could not resist opening my present,” Diana wrote in a letter dating back to December 14, 1985 for a friend that sent her a Christmas gift.
“As a parcel of any shape or form has never been safe with me,” she added.
The Duke of Cambridge gave an interview last year where he revealed that George had been caught “already opening his presents.”
As cute as this is, it isn’t a very good example for your brother and sister, George.
Meanwhile, Prince Harry and his pregnant wife Meghan will reportedly be a three-hour drive away at the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk, where they will enjoy a strict schedule of Christmas festivities with the Queen and the rest of the royal family.
Source: AU LIFESTYLE YAHOO COM