Carole Middleton has the sweetest thing to say about Prince William
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Carole Middleton has given a very rare insight into her family life and her close relationship with her two son-in-laws, Prince William and James Matthews. Chatting to the Telegraph, Carole described them as “lovely”. She said: ” “I have two lovely sons-in-law and I hope I’ll have a lovely daughter-in-law,” referring to her youngest son James Middleton’s future wife. Carole is extremely close to her children, so there is no surprise that she gets on so well with William and James. The Party Pieces founder is often seen at events with both Kate and William and Pippa and James, most recently the christening of grandson Prince Louis. Carole and husband Michael were also invited to the wedding of William’s brother, Prince Harry, and Meghan Markle in May.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
In the interview, Carole also opened up about her parenting, and how politeness was something that she installed into her three children from an early age. She said: “You can’t suddenly start teaching them about politeness at 13. You have to do it from the start.” There is no doubt that Kate goes to her mum for advice with her own three young children, who Carole dotes on. Prince George and Princess Charlotte even have their own room at her family home, where she has bought them a Christmas tree to decorate when they come to stay.
This year has been especially exciting for Carole and her family, with the arrival of grandsons Prince Louis in April, and Pippa and James Matthews’ first child, Arthur, in October. After both children were born, Carole was spotted going to visit them. It is thought that this year the Cambridge family will spend Christmas with the Middletons this year. In a recent interview on German TV Leute Heute, the Carole’s son James recently revealed his excitement about spending Christmas with his whole family.
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE