Brits React To Camilla Parker Bowles Becoming Queen When Charles Is King
Camilla Parker Bowles will reportedly become Queen when Prince Charles is named as King, but some Brits are not happy with the news.
Last week, Professor Pavlos Eleftheriadis told Express that Bowles will become Queen because of the Treason Act of 1351.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
“Camilla will be a ‘Queen’ in the limited legal sense of being the wife of the sovereign, or ‘Queen Consort.’ She cannot be forced to be called ‘Queen Consort,’ but her role as the wife of the King is, by definition, that of Queen. This is, however, a very limited role, which need not involve the use of the title ‘Queen.’ It is clear that Camilla is the wife of Prince Charles, the future sovereign. The civil ceremony was valid,” he said.
However, not all Brits are pleased with the idea that Bowles will one day become their Queen. Seventy percent of 1,300 readers voted on a poll that they don’t want Bowles to be the future Queen. Some of them even commented on social media.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
“She shouldn’t be Queen and Charles shouldn’t be King. We should skip them two. She’ll never be my Queen. She will be the most hated Queen ever,” one of them wrote.
Another person questioned Charles’ future position by saying, “How can Charles be King after his adulterous life? Goes against the Church of England’s rules… let William be our King!”
“No one wants Charles to take over so if she becomes Queen, I doubt the g
“I am sorry but I don’t agree to this. I love the Royal Family and always been a follower, but this will be the end of the Royal Family if Charles takes over as King. The next King and Queen should be William and Kate,” another person wrote.
Nicholas Bieber, a journalist for the Daily Star, also said that majority of the respondents said that they are Princess Diana’s fans so they dislike Prince Charles.
Source: IBTIMES COM