BREAKING NEWS RIP: Justin Bieber both SURPRISED and SHOCKED fans
‘RIP abs’: Beliebers freak out as Justin unveils massive new torso tattoo complete with gargoyles and skeletons
It may be one tattoo too far.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
Justin Bieber both surprised and shocked fans when he debuted a massive new tattoo that covers his entire torso on Instagram on Saturday.
The 23-year-old Love Yourself singer reportedly has more than 60 inkings on his 5ft 9ins body.
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
But the new tat is the most striking one yet, complete with gothic gargoyles. skeletons and archways that completely covers his chest and abs
It also incorporates some images he had before.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
These include the chest tattoo of a bald eagle that he got in March plus the head of a snarling grizzly bear on his left pec and the majestic head of a lion on his right pec, along with the large gothic cross in the center of his chest.
In tribute to his mother, Pattie Mallette, Justin has the year of her birth, 1975, inscribed under his collarbone in roman numerals.
All this masks the ‘Son of God’ tattoo that the Canadian had done in November, according to People.
Fans had mixed reactions about the huge tattoo with one saying: ‘Looks nice but missing your beautiful chest.’
Others posted, ‘Babbbyyy,whyyyyy?’ and ‘RIP ABs.’
Meanwhile, Justin is enjoying some down time after pulling out of his Purpose world tour in July following an exhausting 154-dates and 16 months on the road.
‘He was just not himself. He was profoundly unhappy. Exhausted, low energy,’ an insider told People. ‘He was just miserable. He needed to step back, recalibrate, and then figure out his next move.’
Source: DAILYMAIL MAILONLINE
Tags: Justin Beiber, Exhausting, Months, Justin