Breaking News: Camilla is rejected as Queen the news is emerged at a very crucial time
She’s lived her life facing off against Princess Diana, one of the world’s most beloved women, and it seems the Duchess of Cornwall is still coming off second best when it comes to winning the public vote.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
As media scrutiny around Prince Charles, Camilla and Diana intensifies in the lead-up to the August 31 anniversary of Di’s death, a new poll reveals the British people don’t want the Duchess of Cornwall as Queen.
She was the other woman in Charles’ marriage – and Camilla has always struggled to win public favour. Photo: Getty
The Sunday Express reports 67 percent of people are against Camilla stepping into the role of Queen. A further 19 percent don’t she is fit for the role.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
The results have come following a damning documentary aired in the UK, exposing revelations from Princess Diana about her troubled marriage.
Camilla’s future title has always been a controversial issue, with Prince Charles said to be staunchly supportive of his wife becoming Queen.
At the time of their 2005 wedding, the royal family released a statement which seemed to indicate that wouldn’t be the case.
“It is intended that Mrs Parker Bowles should use the title HRH the Princess Consort when the Prince of Wales accedes to the throne,” the announcement said.
However in a telling move, Clarence House now refuses to comment on what Camilla’s title will be if and when Charles takes the throne.
Source: nz news yahoo com
Tags: Prince Charles, Prince William, Camilla, Camilla Parker Bowles, Camilla Parker, Charles and Camilla, Royals, British Royals, British Royals, Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine, Catherine Duchess of Cambridge