Princess Eugenie engaged? – Royal flashes ring on engagement finger
Princess Eugenie sparked renewed speculation about her romance with nightclub manager Jack Brooksbank yesterday after stepping out wearing a ring on her engagement finger.
- Sarah Ferguson 'changes her tune' about Meghan Markle leaving royal watchers 'surprised'
- Queen puts on brave face in first public appearance since Harry's 'genetic pain' swipe
- Prince Charles 'wants Harry and Meghan back in Royal Family despite rift' - insider claims
- Kate and William reveal their favourite family activities with George, Charlotte and Louis
- Prince Harry wants to ‘break the cycle’ of ‘pain and suffering’ of his childhood
- ‘Ridiculous!’ Meghan Markle’s book ‘deeply personal’ - plagiarism claim ‘beyond untrue’
- Prince Harry podcast: What did Harry say about Queen, Prince Charles and Royal Family?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's therapy claims at odds with each other
Prince Andrew’s younger daughter was spotted wearing a number of rings when she and her boyfriend left a private members’ club in London – including one on the third finger of her left hand.
Eugenie, who was wearing a figure-hugging black dress and teal coat, looked happy as she left Loulou’s club in Mayfair on Wednesday night.
- Prince Charles ignored reporter’s question about Harry’s latest comments on parenting
- 'Unpleasant disloyal nonsense!' Harry's own biographer erupts at Duke's Royal Family swipe
- Prince Harry branded 'spoiled brat' as Piers Morgan erupts at Duke for 'trashing' Charles
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'divided' by new revelations – 'Could be driven apart'
But friends of the couple, who have been dating for six years, said the Princess was wearing an old ring that she had dropped and absent-mindedly put on her wedding finger.
Four months ago it was reported that Eugenie, 26, and Jack, 30, planned to get engaged before the end of the year and wed in 2017.
The couple and their families have denied the stories, insisting they have no plans.
Jack, who manages fashionable London nightclub Mahiki, has told friends he is not ready for marriage yet.
The engagement reports emerged after Palace officials began discussing plans for Eugenie to move out of the four-bedroom apartment she shares with her sister Princess Beatrice, 28, and into the three-bedroom Ivy Cottage at Kensington Palace early next year.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK
TAGS: Engagement Princess Eugenie, Royal Engagement