Fellow guest Baroness Cleopatra von Adelsheim von Ernest also shared a photo revealing the funfair set-up of the second day wedding party
Princess Eugenie’s royal wedding weekend may be coming an end, but that hasn’t stopped wedding guests from posting about the celebrations online.
- Kate and William make 'deliberate move' to turn spotlight on George, Charlotte & Louis
- Prince George 'to make a very good king' thanks to Prince William and Kate training
- Kate 'pillar of strength' for William as he faced 'a really hard time with his brother'
- Kate Middleton shows off new £9,000 diamond necklace in anniversary portrait with William
- Kate Middleton gives 'hidden nod' to Princess Diana with 'timeless' fashion choices
- Kate and Prince William ignore Royal Family tradition to be closer to their children
- Royal officials 'who sneered about Kate' will now be the ones 'bowing lowest to her'
- William promised to be silent while Harry boosted global fame through Vax Live appearance
- 'I gasped!' Kate Middleton's 'hand was shaking' as she revealed Princess Diana's ring
- Kate voiced concern after Prince Harry bypassed tradition with Meghan Markle proposal
- Mike Tindall played pivotal role in helping Zara recover from huge 'disappointment'
- Kate Middleton 'perfectly at home in Balmoral' before Meghan snubbed visit
Despite imposing a strict social media ban, much like at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding earlier this year, celebrity guests have been getting around the rules.
- ‘Cut-rate Ed Sheeran!’ Prince Harry’s ‘evangelical’ concert speech ridiculed by radio host
- Meghan Markle’s standing ovation claim debunked by video before Harry’s Vax Live event
- Meghan Markle 'spent awful lot of time' with 'big binder of notes' on Royal Family life
- ‘Staggering hypocrisy!’ Piers Morgan fumes at Meghan Markle for book about father-son bond
- Meghan Markle ‘didn’t anticipate’ difficulties of royal life – ‘Couldn’t hack it’
- Queen Kate Middleton: New poll shows more than 75 percent of UK backs Duchess as Queen
Firstly, someone shared this sneaky snap of Princess Eugenie and her new husband cutting their wedding cake, a photo which, presumably, shouldn’t have been leaked:
Kate Moss took a behind-the-scenes photo at the royal wedding with her daughter, Lila Moss, Naomi Campbell, and Demi Moore:
Sharing a sneaky Instagram ahead of the first day evening party, Chloe Delevingne revealed that she was wearing Alice Temperley.
The first night evening party evidently featured a lot of chic outfit changes, including Eugenie donning a blush Zac Posen gown. And thanks to Chloe Delevingne’s Instagram, we now know that Cara Delevingne changed into a chic white suit jacket in the evening:
Stella McCartney’s official Instagram shared a shot of actress Demi Moore changing into another stunning dress for the evening party:
Mattias Stafsing, Fergie’s makeup and hair artist, posted this shot of the Mother of the Bride’s evening look:
Baroness Cleopatra von Adelsheim von Ernest also took us behind-the-scenes of the sophisticated evening dinner, sharing photos of the gorgeous lighting displays at the venue:
And we, of course, have this stunning official portrait of Eugenie and Jack at their evening reception, and you can shop similar Zac Posen styles:
Official Wedding Photograph of Princess Eugenie and Mr Jack Brooksbank
Ayda Field, who is married to Robbie Williams, posted a photo with her husband ahead of the evening reception, revealing their second looks of the day:
And on Saturday, she shared another shot as they made their way to Princess Eugenie’s second-day party saying, “Off to the fairgrounds with @robbiewilliams ….#saturyay.” The couple’s daughter, Theodora Rose Williams, was one of Princess Eugenie’s bridesmaids, and famously asked Fergie if she was the Queen.
The second day wedding party is rumored to have been a festival-themed, funfair event, at which Princess Eugenie wore a biker jacket bedazzled with sequins spelling out her new surname. You can see a sneak peek of Eugenie’s third wedding look on designer Sam Dougal’s Instagram Stories:
Guest Irene Forte shared a photo taken on a carousel from inside the second-day event, which looks truly magical:
Fellow guest Baroness Cleopatra von Adelsheim von Ernest also shared a photo revealing the funfair set-up of the second day wedding party:
Basically, Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank’s two-day royal wedding extraordinaire is now the 2018 event to beat, and I’m devastated that I missed it!
Source: harpersbazaar com