Remember the flower girl from Kate Middleton and Prince William’s wedding? As the royal couple celebrate their sixth anniversary, Grace Van Cutsem is now SO grown up!
- Lilibet Diana: Royals told to brace for ‘big uptick’ in Americans using Queen’s nickname
- Zara Tindall and Mike's 5 best Royal Ascot pictures at 1st official outing since son born
- Prince Harry and Prince William ‘regret’ royal rift but damage is ‘irreparable’
- Kate working 'behind-the-scenes' to broker peace between William and 'beloved' Harry
- Queen earned ‘more than £7million’ from horse-racing before Royal Ascot dilemma
- 'Arrogant' Prince Harry savaged after claim Duke 'wants to attend' Queen’s Jubilee party
The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and Prince William got married six years ago.
- Prince Harry's 'enormous slap in face' before Queen tribute in baby name
- Queen 'not as excited' by Prince Philip's sweet gesture to Lady Louise, says Sophie Wessex
- Meghan and Harry shot themselves in foot with ‘vacuum’ over Lilibet’s birth
- Meghan and Harry opted against calling daughter Gary in decision to honour Queen
- Royal history made: Heir to the throne REFUSES 'uncomfortable' allowance
- Prince William forced to obey 'seriously annoying' royal tradition when he becomes king
Kate Middleton and Prince William are celebrating their sixth anniversary since their lavish April 2011 wedding.
It’s obvious the loved-up couple are always there for each other for support, attending royal engagements together and sharing precious family moments, and their relationship is stronger than ever.
And now the loved-up couple – parents to Prince George and Princess Charlotte – are marking a huge milestone this weekend.
The couple tied the knot on Friday 29 April 2011 at Westminster Abbey with Kate in a gorgeous Alexander McQueen wedding gown and her sister Pippa Middleton as her chief bridesmaid.
And while everyone was obsessed with the wedding details such as the cake and dress, there was one other person other than radiant Kate who really stole the show.
Grace Van Cutsem, Kate and Will’s three year old flower girl, really upstaged the loved up newly weds’ first kiss – and it was literally adorable.
Putting her hands up to her ears to cover them, it was obvious the delighted crowds cheers were a bit much for the tot, who looked lovely in her bridesmaid dress and floral headband.
Incredibly, Grace is now nine, and has really grown up since that iconic moment.
Her mum Rose Astor regularly posts pics to her 6,000 followers of her three children, including Grace.
The little girl has grown her hair long, and is regularly pictured on holiday or on family trips.
Source: OK CO UK
Tags: Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, Kate, Middleton, Wedding, Anniversary, Grace Van Cutsem, bridesmaid