All the best photos from Harry and Meghan’s visit to Cardiff
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle stepped out in Cardiff on Thursday for their third royal engagement. Braving the rain, the royal couple made their way to Cardiff Castle to see examples of how national sports charity Street Games is working.
- ‘Unsettling!’ Meghan and Harry face backlash for ‘commodifying’ children ‘from birth’
- Queen only royal who can diffuse rift as William doesn’t ‘trust Harry anymore’ say experts
- Prince Harry may bring Archie during UK return - ‘Great diffuser of the situation’
- Princess Diana's amazing ability to 'seek out people' hailed in touching tribute
- Charles ‘worried’ about line of succession law change before Archie and Lilibet arrival
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry bought Lilibet Diana web domains before birth of daughter
As ever, all eyes were on Meghan’s outfit – who looked stylish in a black Stella McCartney coat, heeled boots and – paying a nod to Wales – a pair of black skinny jeans from Welsh designer Hiut Denim. Her brunette, hair, meanwhile, was scraped back into a stylish chignon.
Prynhawn da Caerdydd! What an incredible welcome to Wales! pic.twitter.com/XH6xirT38m
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) January 18, 2018
Harry and Meghan delighted crowds who had been waiting since the early hours of the morning to catch a glimpse of the couple, many greeting them with Welsh flags.Click through the gallery to see all the photos from their visit…
- Meghan left Fiji engagement 'because UN did not make her a goodwill ambassador'
- They'll never get out! Harry and Meghan 'part of royals' whether pair 'like it or not'
- William confessed A-listers refused to work with him before Harry’s star-studded doc
- Prince Charles makes cute salute to son William as he turns 39
- Queen could use 'final trump card' in threat to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Prince Charles tries to palm off anti-wrinkle cream to Camilla in cheeky gaffe
Source: HELLO MAGAZINE
Tags: Prince Harry, Meghan Markle