Mark Borkowski told ITV’s Good Morning Britain that the Royal Family will not roll over in their battle with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. He added that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s war with the monarchy has gone from cold to a hot war.
Mr Borkowski said: “If you go into battle against the British establishment and particularly the Royal Family, don’t expect them to roll over.
“They have a very powerful way of protecting the brand, the brand of the Royal Family.”
He added: “We have gone from a cold war into a very hot war.
“This is the beginning now of a lot more stories.”
The Royal Family will protect their brand according to the PR agent
Royal news: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle stepped down as working royals in March 2020
Earlier this week, Robert Jobson stated the Royal Family is braced for an “almighty explosion” following the aftermath of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s interview with Oprah Winfrey.
He told Sunrise that the Royal Family is very worried regarding what will be discussed in the tell-all interview.
The royal commentator also questioned the timing of the interview as Prince Harry’s grandfather Prince Philip remains in hospital.
Sunrise’s David Kock said: “This interview is going to air on Sunday night in the United States.
“Jeez, the promo looks juicy, is everyone preparing for just one almightly explosion out of this?”
Mr Robson replied: “I think so, people are very worried at the Palace about exactly what is going to be said.
“There has been a lot of talk too about the fact Prince Philip is in hospital and the poor timing of it which I happen to agree with.
The Royal Family tree
“Once you have got into deals like this you have got no choice.
“They are involved in it and the story is going to come out.
“There are a lot of worried people at the Palace.”
CBS has been posting trailers of the interview this week in the build-up to its full release on Sunday evening.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK