Princess Eugenie row: Prince Andrew’s daughter hits Miami – ‘Bodyguards blocked area’

2531
followusoninstagram

PRINCESS EUGENIE was recently spotted at a party in Miami where bodyguards blocked off an area so the 29-year-old daughter of Prince Andrew could enjoy herself.

Despite the scandal surrounding her father Prince Andrew, Princess Eugenie was recently spotted at a party in Miami, US. The Princess attended the premier art show Art Basel Miami and went to the lavish Dom Pérignon bash called “The Last Supper”.

Princess Eugenie was seen at the art fair on Wednesday afternoon.

The party was at hotelier Alan Faena’s lavish, crystal-adorned Miami Beach home.

The event didn’t only attract British royalty but bold names like Peter Dundas, Sean Penn, Teyana Taylor, Luka Sabbat, Paris Hilton, Rosario Dawson, Laura de Gunzburg, and Chloe Wise.

Princess Eugenie was at the art event due to her job at blue-chip gallery Hauser & Wirth.

Princess Eugenie row
Princess Eugenie row The Princess was in Miami this week Image GETTY

Princess Eugenie row The Princess was in Miami this week (Image GETTY)

Princess Eugenie
Princess Eugenie work at galler Hauser & Wirth (Image: GETTY)

Princess Eugenie work at galler Hauser & Wirth (Image: GETTY)

She was spotted enjoying herself, hanging out with friends poolside as Diplo played a DJ set.

An insider said: “She wasn’t being wild or anything, no one really noticed her.

“She seemed to be having a nice time chatting with her friends.

“At one point Paris Hilton joined their group.

Princess Eugenie row
Princess Eugenie row: Prince Andrew walked his daughter down the aisle last year (Image: GETTY)

Princess Eugenie row: Prince Andrew walked his daughter down the aisle last year (Image: GETTY)

“At some point bodyguards blocked off her area, but for most of the night, her space was free to any revellers.”

Eugenie’s father Prince Andrew is currently embroiled in a scandal involving disgraced sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

The Duke of York has faced questions over his friendship with the financier, who took his own life while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges in August.

Last month the Queen’s second son withdrew from his official duties following a scandalous interview with BBC Newsnight over his ties with Epstein.

Companies and charity partners had already deserted the Duke of York amid the public furore over his responses.

And in his statement the Prince said this had “become a major disruption to my family’s work and the valuable work going on in the many organisations and charities that I am proud to support”.

He wrote: “It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family’s work and the valuable work going on in the many organisations and charities that I am proud to support.

“Therefore, I have asked Her Majesty if I may step back from public duties for the foreseeable future, and she has given her permission.

Prince Andrew
Prince Andrew has stepped down from royal duties (Image: GETTY)

Prince Andrew has stepped down from royal duties (Image: GETTY)

“I continue to unequivocally regret my ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein.

“His suicide has left many unanswered questions, particularly for his victims, and I deeply sympathise with everyone who has been affected and wants some form of closure.

“I can only hope that, in time, they will be able to rebuild their lives. Of course, I am willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required.”

Source: EXPRESS CO UK