PRINCESS EUGENIE has been spending lockdown with her husband Jack Brooksbank and according to bookmakers odds on the royal couple announcing baby news soon have been slashed.
- Kate Middleton’s standing ovation at BBC event before Prince Harry’s Vax Live reception
- ‘I’m not coming out!’ Queen ‘locked herself’ in cabin after furious Philip began 'ranting'
- Kate 2.0! 'New era' begins for Duchess as expert says she's 'coming into her own'
- Queen makes announcement to the nation - royal tradition shattered
Princess Eugenie, 30, has been swamped by pregnancy rumours ever since she tied the knot with Jack Brooksbank in 2018. Royal fans will be delighted if and when Eugenie and Jack announce baby news, and the Princess’s latest appearance on a Zoom called has fuelled speculation she may be expecting.
A spokesman for bookmakers Mybettingsites.co.uk said: “The odds of Eugenie and Jack confirming the never-ending pregnancy rumours have taken another plunge and the latest betting definitely suggests there will be an announcement very soon.”
“This comes after Eugenie spoke to people supported by Teenage Cancer trust with many saying that she has got a glow about her.
“It’ll be interesting to see what will happen over the next week or so, announcement-wise, as it appears many are in fact convinced that Eugenie is pregnant.”
Princess Eugenie was virtually reunited with her sister Princess Beatrice for a special cause last week.
- Royal Family braces for chaos as insider fears 'drama' to be exposed on The Crown
- Queen abdication? Prince Charles takeover ‘in mind’ as Philip death ‘accelerates’ protocol
- Queen and Prince Charles leave royal fans emotional with simple 'touching' gesture
- Camilla snubbed as Duchess of Cornwall wanted 'nowhere near throne'
Princess Eugenie pregnant: The subtle clue Eugenie is expecting first baby (Image: GETTY)
- Queen's Speech: The 30 new laws announced and what they mean for YOU
- Prince Philip 'persuasive' intervention in Charles marriage row 'led to conflict' with son
- Kate puts foot down in Megxit 'fightback' as Duchess 'won't let Meghan walk over royals'
- Queen 'takes care of everybody' - goddaughter lifts lid on monarch's private life
Princess Eugenie pregnant: Eugenie was glowing in a recent Zoom call with Teenage Cancer Trust (Image: Teenage Cancer Trust)
The two princesses are both patrons of the Teenage Cancer Trust and appeared to present the charity’s 2020 awards via Zoom.
Eugenie was glowing when she appeared on the call prompting speculation she may be expecting.
Eugenie and Jack have dealt with the horror of coronavirus first hand with dad’s Jack, George Brooksbank receiving treatment in intensive care for the illness.
George has since recovered and spoken out to thank the NHS for the incredible care he received.
Princess Eugenie pregnant: Eugenie and Jack tied the knot in 2018 (Image: GETTY)
Speaking in the virtual awards ceremony, Eugenie said: “It has been a real honour for Beatrice and I to present these awards to such dedicated, kind and inspiring individuals.
“Hearing what it has been like working on the frontline, the personal stories that drive fundraising and how inspirational young people have campaigned in the face of adversity – and all during a global pandemic – will stay with us forever.”
Princess Eugenie revealed how it was through their mother Sarah Ferguson that she and Beatrice had first come to know of the Trust.
Later on in the call, Eugenie said: “Beatrice and I have grown up with Teenage Cancer Trust.”
She added: “We have been inspired by our mother, who is an Honorary Patron of this incredible charity, and support it in what is its – and my – 30th year.
“We’ve shared many experiences along the way and people like these worthy award winners truly inspire us.”
Princess Eugenie, pipped her big sister Princess Beatrice, 31, down the aisle and she is expected to be the first to become a mum too.
Beatrice was due to marry her fiancee Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in May but the wedding was postponed due to coronavirus.
Princess Eugenie pregnant: Eugenie and Jack have been together for 10 years (Image: GETTY)
While Jack and Eugenie spent lockdown at the Royal Lodge with Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew, Beatrice and Edoardo have been based in Chipping Norton since March.
When Edoardo and Beatrice do marry, Beatrice will become a stepmother to Edo’s four-year-old son Wolfie.
Edo co-parents Wolfie with his ex Dara Huang, who Beatrice is said to get on with.
Beatrice and Edo are expected to push back their royal wedding until next year.
Source: EXPRESS CO UK