PRINCE Harry has been asking older brother Prince William for advice during his time settling in his Los Angeles home, it has been claimed.
An insider told Us Weekly that Prince Harry has reportedly spoken to his brother about his move to the United States and the challenges it brings with it, including security issues as a public personality. The pair are said to be in good terms following various disagreements earlier this year.
“Moving to a completely different country is never easy for anyone, including Harry,” the source told Us Weekly.
“And he wasn’t expecting to be faced with so many obstacles.”
“William’s advised Harry to return to London or move elsewhere, somewhere safer,” the source claimed.
“He’s concerned about his brother’s well-being and safety.”
Prince William ‘advised’ Harry and Meghan to return to the UK or somewhere ‘safer’ (Image: Getty)
According to the magazine, Prince Harry has also been in touch with his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.
The Queen has “been reaching out to Harry to see if he’s OK and has offered to help out if needed”.
The insider also claimed that the Duke of Sussex had “unrealistic expectations” of life in Los Angeles.
He and his wife, Meghan Markle, have allegedly though about living elsewhere but “they’re staying put in California for now.”
They had initially moved to Canada and then moved over to California, where the Duchess’ mother, Doria Ragland currently lives.
Prince Harry and Maghan Markle had initially moved to Canada with their son before moving to California (Image: Getty)
The couple have been staying in actor and media magnate Tyler Perry’s home.
“Harry and Meghan were really excited to move to L.A.,” said an insider.
“The timing is tricky of course, but this is something they’ve been hoping for and seriously planning for several months now.”
Sources previously told Fox News how the couple have grown concerned over their safety after spotting drones hovering over their home in Los Angeles.
“Drones have been flying over their house at all hours. It’s creepy and incredibly scary from a security standpoint, especially when they are outside with the baby,” a source said.
The Duke and the Duchess have been staying in actor and media magnate Tyler Perry’s home (Image: Getty)
“There’s no telling who is flying them and they have received death threats in the past, so every potential danger has to be taken seriously.”
Fox News also spoke to the Los Angeles Police Department about reports made regarding drones flying in the area.
“Reports of drone activity have become more prevalent in the surrounding area near the reported residence,” an insider in the LAPD told Fox News.
The source added that the department “can’t disclose who has made calls to police.”
The LAPD emphasised that “whether the drone-related incidents are found to be in violation of regulations or not, we take in all privacy issues as serious matters.”
Sources told Fox News how the couple have grown concerned over their safety after spotting drones hovering over their LA home (Image: Getty)
Fox News found earlier this month that the Duke and the Duchess had made significant security improvements to their multi-million pound mansion.
The Duke and the Duchess announced on January 8 that they would step back as senior members of the Royal Family “after many months of reflection and internal discussions.”
The couple share the news via Instagram, were they wrote: “We have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution.
“We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen.
“It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few years, that we feel prepared to make this adjustment.”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK