PRINCE WILLIAM predicted some challenges ahead when it comes to Princess Charlotte, suggesting that there will be drama in the future, in a throwback interview.
- ‘Unsettling!’ Meghan and Harry face backlash for ‘commodifying’ children ‘from birth’
- Queen only royal who can diffuse rift as William doesn’t ‘trust Harry anymore’ say experts
- Prince Harry may bring Archie during UK return - ‘Great diffuser of the situation’
- Princess Diana's amazing ability to 'seek out people' hailed in touching tribute
- Charles ‘worried’ about line of succession law change before Archie and Lilibet arrival
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry bought Lilibet Diana web domains before birth of daughter
Back in 2016 when the princess was just nine months old, the Duke of Cambridge spoke about his daughter at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff ahead of the RB6 Nations Wales v France game. He said that while Charlotte is a “sweet” and “easy” baby, he had warnings from other fathers that when children get older they can be a nightmare. He joked: “Please tell me it gets easier!”
William said of his daughter: “Charlotte is very easy, she is sweet.
“But all the fathers say to me ‘just you wait, when they get to nine or 11 they get crazy.’
“I’m looking forward to it. There will be some drama.”
At the time, William and his wife Kate Middleton were juggling their official royal duties with caring for two-year-old Prince George and baby Charlotte.
- Meghan left Fiji engagement 'because UN did not make her a goodwill ambassador'
- They'll never get out! Harry and Meghan 'part of royals' whether pair 'like it or not'
- William confessed A-listers refused to work with him before Harry’s star-studded doc
- Prince Charles makes cute salute to son William as he turns 39
- Queen could use 'final trump card' in threat to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Prince Charles tries to palm off anti-wrinkle cream to Camilla in cheeky gaffe
Prince William had a blunt prediction about his daughter Princess Charlotte (Image: GETTY)
Charlotte and George being taken to school by William and Kate (Image: GETTY)
Now life is even more complicated with George, six, Charlotte, five and their youngest child, Prince Louis, two.
In the throwback interview, William said his children were getting on “very well” but implied they were handful.
He said: “No broken bones so far but they are trying – running around and pushing things and jumping.”
This was not the first time he referred to his children as energetic little ones.
The Cambridges: William, Kate, George, Charlotte and Louis (Image: GETTY)
The December before he said: “We’ll go to church as a family on Christmas Day as we always do. George will be bouncing around like a rabbit.
“[We’ll have] two children, one who suddenly appreciates Christmas, which could be quite challenging. But I’m looking forward to it.”
Since then, Charlotte has certainly grown into a confident little girl.
In 2017, the Duchess of Cambridge spoke to fellow mother Samantha Burge about her during an event.
George and Charlotte at Trooping the Colour last year (Image: GETTY)
Afterwards, Ms Burge said: “[Kate] said that Charlotte is growing up really fast. She is the one in charge.
“We have both got two-year-olds and they are ruling the roost. It was a bit of a mummy chat.”
Then, in 2018 the Queen revealed that Charlotte is the one who “looks after” George during a royal engagement herself.
Queen Elizabeth II revealed this sweet insight into their relationship when she presented a signed bible to 10-year-old Emily Clay, who won the book for “a school religious education project”.
The monarch asked the little girl whether she “looked after” her younger sister, to which the girl’s mother responded: “It’s the other way around.”
The Queen then said: “It’s like that with Charlotte and George.”
Also in 2018, Charlotte amused reporters when she stood up to them at Prince Louis’ christening, telling them: “You’re not coming!”
Finally, last year the public saw the young royal’s cheeky personality for themselves in an adorable clip of her playing with George at the Chelsea Flower Show.
The family arriving at Kate’s garden last year (Image: GETTY)
In a clip uploaded to The Royal Family Channel on YouTube, Charlotte and George can be seen frolicking in a garden designed by their mother Kate, in collaboration with others.
Charlotte can be heard urging her brother on as they climbed some rocks by a brook. Watch selected porn content absolutely free https://3d-porn.biz download and watch free hentai.
She called: “George! Quicker, George!”
She also had a rather savage response for William when he asked if she would help George with something.
The Duke asked his daughter: “Can you help George?” to which she just said: “No!”
Source: EXPRESS CO UK